Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

it absolutely does make sense. if you’re wolf, this was a concerted attempt to turn the thread to shit, and it only got so bad because of circumstances. if you’re villager, it’s just an accident. the fault only lies with you if you did it on purpose.

mafia is a game of intention

I’m not reading this

People lost in RM4 because they didn’t talk about mechtalk, you know this, Alice, considering that’s what we mostly did.

I’m going to talk about it whether you like it or not. It’s something we should discuss, it’s a literal fucking part of the game. Stop wanting to ignore it, you’re making me want to talk about it more.

No, I literally just wanted to talk about the GM and who we were going to vote, so as Town or Wolf, it’s an accident. I just wanted thread consensus on who we vote so someone random who we never wanted to get it doesn’t get it.

You had Braixen and a few others who kept pulling the thread to mech-solving and speculation and literally nobody was talking about reads.

We don’t fucking need to talk about it rn when we barely have any reads.

i’m trying to be nice about it because i do respect the kind of plays i think you’re going for on some level, but i have to try and call out what i see

/vote Wazza

This is a wolf both tonally and behaviorally. I don’t need to read beyond 10 of her posts to say that.

She has an agenda in this game from the start, that being “establish myself as a strong presence.” And no, you can’t argue “she’s just trying harder,” because if she were trying harder, it would manifest differently. Her posts feel more like putting the thread in a chokehold than anything else.

3 Likes

The last mafia game I remeber cloned doing this in, he got shot n1.

2 Likes

i’m not going to waste my time doing a concerted takedown of this, but you preaching the way of GM is not what i’m talking about. that was dumb but defensible. it’s everything you did after that which i find wolfy

So I wouldn’t recommend that

Yuno is also town for spending her entire time in the thread with me correctly attempting to shut this down.

1 Like

mmmmmmmmmmm

I answered your reads question in that paragraph.

1 Like

vulgard once again proves themselves to be based, because they agree with me

2 Likes

(so please do read it_

was it perhaps umineko 2?

1 Like

To be fair, I’m also not reading it until I backread later

I don’t think they’re out of their townrange since antitown shit is not that wolf-AI for her, but yeah.

wait that happened there too

…this actually feels stupidly shallow from you.

cloned was a villager investigative pirate JoAT and got shot N1