Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

I think their play shows enough emotion and stubborness in their way of playing that I do not think they’re a wolf.

I’m talking about the first game I’ve ever played, huh. Well, more evidence to not pull a cloned

If that is in wolfrange for them then feel free to post it.

RM4 was not about mech, nor is FoL since EFoL1.

Plus, this is a fucking closed game with bastard elements. This isn’t a semi-open setup like those two.

now see what vul is doing here is a preflip, which is a bad way to read people, but because they agree with me i am going to completely ignore that this kind of post isn’t very productive and while it’s not too w-indicative for vul i would like it if he moved away from this kind of thing quickly, and instead say that this is based

1 Like

You know…
My reaction to Vulgard appearing was “Was he here before?”
Then I checked and it’s 3 posts in thread.

Vulgard?

I think it would be >rand W for you to let your partner do this unimpeded, but not letting them do that is a good look unless there’s already a strong thread sentiment against Wazza when you start pushing back against her.

If that was the case, then I retract the read, but with so many posts I haven’t read, I couldn’t tell you.

skurwysyn

this is for @Vulgard

icibalus was towny before but shes still trending upwards

Wazza, stop conflating mech with the GM bullshit

all you’ve done irt it is pretty useless speculation and yelling about who to vote

it’s not useful

why is that?

No lol

You bringing up Wazza and the GM thing in every other post is doing just as much, if not more, derailing of the thread

People have pinged them and said to stop
People have gotten in arguments and said to stop
It’s clearly not doing anything, so just continuing down that path is a waste of time and pulls away from what should actually be in focus - which is making reads

You’re incredibly focused on this and only adding fuel to the fire tbh

Wazza hasn’t flipped yet, how are you so certain that she’s wolfing that you’re already pre-flipping me V?

I mean, yeah, preflips are pretty horrible, but honestly I just want to get whatever thoughts are in my head out there.

Who knows, maybe they’ll be useful if I’m right. It’s not like I’m pushing anyone on their basis, so they are pretty harmless by themselves.

1 Like

because vulgard is based or something
nya

Because you know that I get extremely tilted when the village acts stupid, right?

I can’t fucking focus in this threadstate.

Because I have TMI, I guess.

lmao does literally nobody agree with my read?

interesting
alright

Take a break then tbh

1 Like

No because I didn’t know that’s what you were specifying in what you meant by me “misunderstanding stuff”, this is different but I’m not gonna comment on this further as frankly, I just cannot be bothered.

All I wanted to do, as I’ve specified further in the thread, was just decide who we’re voting. It’s not hard to just get people’s vote, just like how I got yours.

Literally everyone understands what you’re saying considering everyone is agreeing with your opinion and not mine (apart from Pigeon, Wind and PKR)

Can you explain this read further? Personally, I’m starting to think I disagree with a Town!Chloe here and while I’m not going to vote them today, it’s a slot I can tell I’m going to want dead further on.

To me, this looks more like how I usually play in other games so I can understand townreading them for it. but if you were to townread them for it, wouldn’t you get annoyed at them for not doing townie things just like you got with me?

the fact I have no read on Nightingale makes me agree to this, but they’re mostly just fluffposting similar to Wind (who I’m scumreading for it)

this seems to be a common thing
See; WindwardAway, Cattail but backwards person

Can you point me to this considering Marshal has openwolfed various times in actual scumgames (to the point where they got warned for gamethrowing as they openwolfed so hard)