Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

and something which i figured was your way of saying “cry about it”

it’s okay I promised to do anti-town stuff if people claim D2 with no valid reason too

granted we
already have
two fucking claims

I don’t have any meta and don’t care because Atlas is simply wolfy

So to sum it all up:

It’s a scumread which you’re not too certain on, but believe in. And due to it you’re deciding not to push it too hard at this time (But probably will be keeping an eye on it as game proceeds)?

1 Like

how many games have you even played…?

I think your reaction to pressure has been weak. You’ve focused on defending yourself against a tangible point against you that’s easy to argue against and your points against Marshal look more like an attempt to discredit her argument than to genuinely clear yourself.

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Yes, it is a valid and accurate way of reading. You’re points against meta is “you can’t read meta off of two games” to which I say yes I can because it displays the ranges of your game and shows you are not nearly close to your town range.

I also read SFoL67

Actual games on this website? I don’t know, like 5. Theres three other town games you can use.

oh, so i missed some fun stuff?

did someone say gamer words :flushed:

Please tell me that you’re joking about there being claims.
I saw someone else say it before, but I’ve either purposefully blocked the claims out in my mind, or I haven’t seen them

To marshals credit, I do feel a bit off today, but that does not define me as “lock wolf” because I don’t act completely normal.

Pretty sure its serious

…how many of these 5 games were you scum

because you literally have barely any playtime. OFC someones gonna use the like 1 scum game u have for meta.

2 Likes

Or as wolfy at all, because im not acting how I did one game on an alt account.

you already know one of them and the other one did an action that went publicly in the thread so claimed it

I’m not going to quote them for you.

what when did someone claim

You can’t use meta on me for how I act. Thats my point.

HEY BY THE WAY

I AM LOST WOLF

I AM LOST WOLF

I
AM
LOST
WOLF

(YOU WILL WOLFREAD ME FOR THIS)

I AM SIGNALING LOST WOLF. LOOK AT ME, SIGNALING AND ALL. LOST WOLF. ME. ME. LOST WOLF!!! LOOOOOOOOST WOLF. I am a lost wolf. You see this? You hear this? You think I am a lost wolf. YOU, the MAFIA MEMBERS, THINK I AM LW. PLAY AS SUCH.

AAAAAAAAAAAAH IM SO LOST. IM SO WOLFY. MIN YOU WILL WOLFREAD ME FOR THIS AND IF YOU ARE WOLF I WANT YOU TO SO WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AS I AM LOST WOLF AAAHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHH IM LOST WOLF PLEASE HEAR MY CRIES

I HAVE A HAIKU

I AM A LOST WOLF
LOST LOST LOST WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF
SOMEONE SHOOT ME NOW

3 Likes