Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

I see I’m not the only one who fell victim to Wazza’s awful reasoning this game.

like what the actual fuck LMAO

allow me to tunnel every read i have and never show indecisiveness

Look, thinking is wolfy, that’s just how it is.

actually fuck it OMGUS TIME BABY

/vote Wazza @astand

n0 Alkali

n0 u

see what i did there

1 Like

you know what, i forgot about that

u n0

1 Like

Villagery.

I like this as well.

Actually, I give you this take.

Pigeon is a villager regardless of Icibalus’s alignment.
If Icibalus is a villager, I think this is a decent way of looking at it. She can be wrong, but I think this is a decent take regardless.
If Icibalus is a wolf, this read is 100% TMI on pigeon being a villager and not a wolf. Just look at how it’s phrased and imagine Icibalus has flipped red.

Her Wazza wolfread is also nuanced enough, I think, and the argument she has with Marshal afterward feels like she’s a villager who immediately thought about FAM because… well, she was also a villager there.

yeah fuck that

no way in hell thats a real thought wrt me

like legit there is no logic behind it at all and there was no ‘oh thats not AI? ok then’ when Aelin literally said they had seen me be indecisive on my votes as a villager before

guess what wazza im not indecisive im gunna tunnel u

(internal squealing that someone’s listening to me)

I feel like in every game I’ve played with you, which were all town games, you would vote, be fairly certain for a while on it, and then start to doubt your vote because you saw things that made you reconsider. And that’s not really a wolfy thing. As a good player, sure, you could imitate it, but it definitely isn’t a wolftell and it’s also more in general a towny trait because town doesn’t have TMI.

I’m going to look like a fool if Wazza flips town, but at least I won’t be alone.

1 Like

hmm, Wazza’s alignment brings up a lot of questions and association reads. I don’t really want to preflip but I was definitely doing some of that in my head anyway by reading people off how they were handling her slot and how they were handling other people’s reads on her slot, so I guess it’s kind of unavoidable.

I’ll hold on the rest of my reads but might out them before EoD since I’ll probably die tonight.

wind why couldnt you start the game this villagery

have I ever

1 Like

these two words are not juxtaposed in my vocabulary

That being said, i’ve gotten used to just being wolfread right off the bat so i try to use it to my advantage, even if it pisses the fuck out of everyone else