Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

I’m saying it felt like a wolf angry at being wolfread for incorrect reasons

Fair. I didnt have time to do much else than what was in thread at the time

What’s the difference between a villa being angry over being wolfread versus a wolf being angry over being wolfread for wrong reasons?

Their tone

I actually like how this is looking and I think I’m in agreement with you now. Reasons given for adding Vulgard, Arctic and Min all add up pretty well.

that’s roughly where I am on her, too.

yeah, after Vulgard pointed it out, but my original point was that I was TRing Galena due to how she handled my slot, which was nearly identical to the flip in read she had on Ici. It didn’t look like she was conscious about it or worried whatsoever how it came across, because when I questioned her she thought it was weird that I was contesting a townread on myself, but I think her logic tracked fine.

I don’t remember him claiming that but I also don’t mind keeping my GM vote on him and seeing what happens. He seems fairly villagery although I’d like to see a bit more from him first, but he’s somewhere in townlean for me rn.

I saw like one? villagery post from Hippo and the rest were pretty null so he’s not getting much towncred yet for it.

eh, he got a response from me, and then called it kinda towny, and then I don’t think it went anywhere after that. I didn’t really know what to make of it.

I see some reason to townlean one or two of them but not enough to core them. I guess I’m fine with this list, or at least fine with them being outside the towncore.

Yeah, that was included in the post I thought was kinda towny from him. Idk, he’s still kind of null-ish but maybe nulltown. I think there are wolfier players out there, although I’m not sold on Hippo being town just yet.

That was the post that caught my attention and which I thought was >rand v.

So Wazza is W?
/vote Wazza

…clarify?

wait right, I forgot about the red check.
my vote’s already on her, so whatever.

It was just the vibes I got tbh

Why do you think so?

I don’t know how To explain it I just didn’t like the way he was going about defending against marshal

It just felt like discrediting

W/W because of it, as I stated.

Once again, still haven’t done anything intentionally, I just wanted to decide who we’re voting for Grand Master, people got annoyed so they caused it on their own. I’m just the one taking the blame for it.

You don’t understand what openwolfing is at all, you know for someone who’s meant to be intelligent as you are, I’d expect you to understand it.

I can barely quote this post. But you’ve taken it out of proportion, it was meant to be a thing attached to my reads, Vulgard. I had Alkali as a Scumlean and yourself and Ici as one as well, that’s why I said this just to show that I’m not trying to just kill Alkali out of the blue nor want them dead currently.

Association with Vulgard and mainly only Vulgard, but I even stated myself that I’m not going to just go out of my way to kill Chloe out of a Vulgard flip as that’s often times just incorrect.

Entering the thread seeing everyone calling me W and voting me just because I care about fucking mechanics is disgusting. Just because I played differently in this game doesn’t mean jackshit and of course when it comes to me the people who always go “ooo meta is bad” don’t say shit.

Like, what the fuck do you expect me to do when I see some “We need a Grand Master” post, ignore it? Oh fuck off every last one of you.

Better yet, what do you all expect me to fucking say now? Vulgard pushed on me without even reading thread whatsoever, then got annoyed when I made a post that connects to my reads and then you all suddenly sheeped him as if he isn’t some strong as fuck powerwolf.

Meh, do you have any other thoughts?

If it continues this way, I’m claiming my role, even if it wouldn’t save me.

Point to these associations?

Actually no that’s stupid.

Look for it yourself, I’m not fucking bothering with this game.

I liked Wind and Rn he’s looking good

Liattac seemed towny so the hydra is a townread (I thought they were orange)

Shurian is squarely in wolf meta

Marshal felt towny

I’ve been playing on mobile this entire time so it has been hard

…explain the Liattac read?