Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

I’ll just keep asking this question until you give me a reason to care. And?

I’m not doing it intentionally, I’m instead playing the game how I should’ve been playing as Town from the start. I’m allowed to switch my meta, so that’s what I’m going to do, I’m going to do what I want this game. You can’t dictate that I cannot just because it doesn’t help your worldview.

Wazza pushing for herself to become grand master. Fine by itself.

Wazza trying to want people to not want to become grand master, probably a bait to get people to vote for her for grand master

If its not a good thing, why did you want to become GM? This very well could be knowledge only wolves got, and its something beneficial to whatever side gets it.

why

At this point, we didn’t believe anyone to be completely town. Theres no point saying this.

why. it might kill you. If you think you are town, and you think it might kill you, you wouldn’t want to get it, because then it could take someone you know is town out of the game. It also could very well change your moveset, and you said later on you had something strong mechanically

then why would you want it

Thats pretty risky, for someone you know is town (You, if you are town), to want it.
Wazza says this GM stuff for ma good while, skipping that

???

Wazza townreads early on. The first one that was given

why are you asking someone from a different site about meta on a player they probably don’t even know (This was towards Galena, by the way)

About GM. I agree that it should be discussed, but not all of our talk today should be about it

I lost motivation about 60 sentences through this. I’ll try to pick it up later, but here you have a ton of gm talk i guess.

i’m surprised this doesn’t make you think they’d prefer to be a wolf

someone literally not playing as town would make me assume they prefer playing as a wolf

I’ve been annoyed at literally everyone who’s been doing the openwolfing thing for no reason (e.g: Marshal, Arctic and Wind)

i mean through their iso

And what does that say about their alignment to you?

im a wolf suicide bomber

boom bye town /detonate wazza

The GM talk is scummy. Past that, which I didn’t get to because lol!fucking idiot is nulltown

i explained why i thought this during the small bit btw

Like I said, most everyone I know prefers town and the archetype of players who prefer wolf is usually strong players

it’s not really important

actually this is a good point
you say you were excited to play and solve this game, but if you thought that GM would probably kill you then wanting to become it so badly doesn’t really match up with this

And I lost motivation because I realized I was fighting yet I’m dying today anyway. Should I discuss my mechanics, then?

Why do you think it’s impossible for you to survive today? There’s still a lot of time left.

Nah, just me stating the obvious. It could’ve easily have been a trapped.

I didn’t. You’d know this if you weren’t lazy and continued reading my ISO. I was bringing the topic to light.

Why is there no point of saying this? People will have heavy townreads in the first 24 hours anyway, so why is there no point of saying this?

Well if I died, I can just move on from the game, and not care much. But this isn’t really anything, like I said, I didn’t actually want it (I literally voted Marl)

Wonder where the confusion is, I see nothing wrong with bringing the topic of a mechanic that’s suddenly been implemented to light.

Yeah, post-min argument.

Because I didn’t realise they were off-site until Alice outed her alt in which I read the signups thread and realised they’re an off-site player. And either way, I can quite literally ask them about their read anyway even if they’re off-site, it doesn’t always have to be meta reasons mate.

And our first half can easily have been it. We had 24 hours to pick a GM and 48 hours to pick a lynch. Which one should be prioritized?

this number was bigger earlier, and people are going to push me no matter what I say in my opinion. Im not trying to AtE, just my thoughts on the matter.

Because of my weak half of d1

Once again.

I did not want it.

I didn’t even vote myself.

I’ve literally already stated my role has heavy mechanical importance, why tf would I bother in even risking to get something that can delete my abilities?

about this x3 was all about you wanting gm

What do you think about the alignments of people pushing you?

see there’s some disparity here

you’ve said the reason you’re actively participating and taking control of stuff is because you’re excited to play and solve the game

you said that you should become the GM because it’s probably a bad thing and you don’t want it to kill a villager, yet from your pov as a villager this makes no sense, and neither does you saying you won’t care about it either since you’ve expressed your desire to participate this game