Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

make me king and i’ll townlead do it u wont

Apparently Alkali is her “I’m not town leading” account

Looking back wazza/min feels like a usual v/v on this site.

she said she was gonna low effort on her alt
i, too, committed to low efforting but i’m not alting

I also legit didn’t see these by ok I Didn’t cARe

Do you seriously care about this? Really?

There’s a pretty obvious reason but the fact this is the only thing I’ve actually been interacted on is

pretty dumb tbh

There’s also so many posts I can’t even catch up before there’s too many more and tbh half of these involve wazza getting mad so

I’d vote them if I knew how to bold on mobile

kalm

what are you going on about because you legitimately aren’t even reading my posts correctly

Anyways I’ve read enough, bye for now

that reminds me of my haiku

Alone. Lost from my pack.
Howling. Alone. Alone. Yeet.
si soy un wolfo perdido

Hello.

1 Like

…Hippo actually is kinda wolfy here as I’d expect them to be more aggressive here, tbfh.

triplethree is the textbook “person who hasn’t played on FoL before rands v and has to put up with the bullshit that is this site” player based on how they’re playing; everything about it reeks of someone who is out of their depth in the paddling pool of 7-up that is this mafia site

**/vote [player]**

yes that’s the point

Wazza we both know you are too amazing at everything to risk dying as grand master, let me do it in your stead

hi nya

Oh wow really thought you were reading every post

No seriously what the fuck are you going on about. You literally entered thread complaining about how I was talking about GM and when I decided “no, I’ll continue talking about it”, you wolfread me, like you said you would.

There’s no fucking room for misinterpretation. What are you on about?

I legitimately think im going to go insane

ftr I don’t think wolf chloe can ~ever have an opener this genuinely great all of her reads are good

ill look for more villagers my tilt has died down