Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

this is what happens when a villager is killed so
if you’re a villager
yes
good work

1 Like

is it the Vulgard unvote because I did that completely on a WiM last night after losing all motivation to do anything and when I saw Vulgard unvote me, I just gave up and unvoted myself as I just couldn’t be bothered pushing on him and was just gonna Vig him tonight.

Make fucking sense?

no
it does make normal sense though

I’d laugh at this if I wasn’t have a shitty day from before I woke up.

hug
:heart:

1. wolf meta
  2. inconsistent mentality with caring about the game
  3. defence of yourself saying meta is breakable yet pushing vulgard for meta
  4. domes vulgard then unvotes vulgard after he backs off with little progression
  5. wagonomics - you’re an easy slot as v for wolves to wagon because stronger players are pushing it who can be blamed for a v flip afterwards and the case on you is meta, something wolves don’t have to fake reads with. yet your wagon completely died and wolves jumped off it even tho you’re the easiest slot in the game for wolves to push as v. wolves treatment of ur slot doesn’t make sense if ur v

If your death is bad for town then why were you insistent on “risking your life” and becoming Grand Master as you thought it was something negative utility

Can you explain the mindset here please

I’m not doing anything to do with wolf-meta, I’m just playing the game how I want to fucking play it. The reason I’m playing like this is because of various factors which I’ve told you.

This is far too incorrect, I care about the game, I just don’t care about my life irl so it changes my mentality. And not to mention, this is just a person aspect about who I am, not a fucking wolf aspect, dickhead.

Yes, and? I doubt Vulgard would break his meta when his meta is literally one of the best and he wins with it when he’s Town various times.

Yes, because I was just gonna Vig him, makes things so much easier and as I stated earlier, I did it on a wim as I was midway through an argument with a thread which removed all passion I had in anything.

My wagon completely died because of my aggression. You’re saying this like other wagons didn’t fucking die but you just want to pick and choose me when you don’t even notice how fast my wagon gained speed and especially considering the fact that thread-scummy players are just snapvoting me for no reason and not to mention to add onto this players who townread me before just decided to vote me for the fucking hell of it! Maybe you know look into fucking things consistently.

I’ve explained this, so many times! I didn’t want Grand Master, I literally voted Marl for it!

Eh, I don’t think this is wolfy as I’ve seen villas act hypocritical all the damn time.

For gods fucking sake why is it so complicated for you all to just realise “Oh hey, I was just joking to be a Pretender” and don’t ask me for proof because I don’t need to give you proof for it, that’s just how I was acting on purpose as a joke so holy shit.

yeah that’s weakest tbh

sorry if you don’t like it but you are in wolf meta lol

Okay and now Arctic I ask you.

Am I meant to fucking care?

Can you vig pkr if you don’t die today
i thonk he’s tmi’ing you v

brb 10 mins

The problem as I’ve said multiple times is that it’s impossible to discern if you were joking or not as you got into multiple heated arguments over it.

But w/e, if you’re V then start pushing wolves.

I’m Town, I know I’m Town. So am I supposed to care about you thinking I’m in wolfmeta when I’ve stated I’m just playing differently and playing how I should’ve been playing as Town various times in the past?

No, you can fuck off. I’d rather vig you just out of spite.

im in this weird state where i think arctic is very villagery but i disagree with almost all his assessments of posts/progressions that ive seen

Maybe the fact I admitted it? Maybe the fact even another person who entered the thread could tell I was joking as a Pretender? Maybe the fact I literally said “Oh no guys, it’s a negative thing, we should give it me”? Like what?