Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

how does

i thought you were voting pigeon

this doesn’t read like a windy post

I don’t mean to make min upset, of course I don’t, I love min and min is a friend of mine.

But I’m not going to back down from my post. I’m serious in what I say and I’ll stand by it.

i was
i am no longer campaiging for pigeon to become Grand Master
he has shown himself unworthy

Anyways every person with a plethora of posts is making this thread impossible to read and wazza is making that much worse

I immediately have lost all desire to play this game

ok bye

I cant

I am fine with wazza GM.

no

Explain why?

or min

idk abt u but my usual tell for if something is a windy post is if it has “windwardaway” in bold above it next to the little circly image thing

2 Likes

just trying to get a general overview on where everyone’s at
good response btw

marshal’s next line is “wow look ici is reading the person who pushed her as v to stop them from pushing her”

n ikql,ewikmldmewkljfmewklmwe

ok

I will

East dinner

brb

@Icibalus i cant find ur post to reply to but i dont rlly have interest in pushing you megahard cuz im being ignored anyways and ur clearly not gonna crack

you’re still clearly mafia but you can go spew your partners or whateverr ill go find villagers in the meantime

Why? I completely agree with Wazza

what reads as a windy post to you?

marshal makes everyone upset all the time lol, i also agree that ici has been wolfy

wazza i have no read on but i want them dead because they seem to be making min upset

GM talk is something important as fuck to talk about considering it’s an unknown mechanic that has just suddenly appeared and it’s probably only something for this day until they die as you can probably expect.

We have literally 24 hours from gamestart to decide who should be it, there’s no reason to not discuss it now.

I do not even care if I don’t get it, I don’t even want GM, I just wanted to bring the topic to light that it’s a thing we should discuss.