Ciconia FM: Thread 1 - Day 1

because vulgard is based or something
nya

Because you know that I get extremely tilted when the village acts stupid, right?

I can’t fucking focus in this threadstate.

Because I have TMI, I guess.

lmao does literally nobody agree with my read?

interesting
alright

Take a break then tbh

1 Like

No because I didn’t know that’s what you were specifying in what you meant by me “misunderstanding stuff”, this is different but I’m not gonna comment on this further as frankly, I just cannot be bothered.

All I wanted to do, as I’ve specified further in the thread, was just decide who we’re voting. It’s not hard to just get people’s vote, just like how I got yours.

Literally everyone understands what you’re saying considering everyone is agreeing with your opinion and not mine (apart from Pigeon, Wind and PKR)

Can you explain this read further? Personally, I’m starting to think I disagree with a Town!Chloe here and while I’m not going to vote them today, it’s a slot I can tell I’m going to want dead further on.

To me, this looks more like how I usually play in other games so I can understand townreading them for it. but if you were to townread them for it, wouldn’t you get annoyed at them for not doing townie things just like you got with me?

the fact I have no read on Nightingale makes me agree to this, but they’re mostly just fluffposting similar to Wind (who I’m scumreading for it)

this seems to be a common thing
See; WindwardAway, Cattail but backwards person

Can you point me to this considering Marshal has openwolfed various times in actual scumgames (to the point where they got warned for gamethrowing as they openwolfed so hard)

That’s exactly why she’s a wolf. She overplays that as a wolf.

Or she’s 3p, but that’s beside the point.

okay vul i was being sarcastic before but it is kind of a bad look for you to act like even offhandedly calling people villagers is “harmless” if it’s wrong, like these kinds of posts have zero impact

i’m choosing to put this down to tiredness because i don’t have the guts to call you w for it, but please note that this has been Perceived

Right now? Not really.

Wazza’s shut it for a while so I can now focus on the game.

Ok but I haven’t seen that. Can you like link a game where that shows.

I do but meh

…i just read this post and gods is it shitty
i need to sleep myself i think

is now a good time to claim wolfsiding survivor

People demonize preflips. By themselves, they mean nothing. It’s when you start pushing people on their basis that they become really bad. And when you put stock in them in flipless setups.

i dont understand how there are so many interpretations of how i am in the thread

i’m literally just chillin

lol

i read this as “people demonetize preflips”

1 Like

Saying “x can die” sounds like you’re extremely pissed, tbfh.

Oh Alkali is Chloe… and Yuno is Alice…

1 Like

This isn’t even what I’m posting on, you’re so far from the current thread and where everyone is at.

I’m just posting about it as Yuno is arguing with me about it. That’s literally it, I said I’ll get back to it later but that’s only going to be when thread is slow and I got a chance to collect people’s votes but once again, I will specify, I’m not going to ignore a piece of mech. But I also know bringing it up again right now isn’t helpful at all + I currently have actual thoughts I want to discuss and get out there.

I think I’ll just use min’s read that they just posted and that’s just “town hypocrisy”, their focus on fixing gamestate can come from Wolf but it feels more like a Town who’s just trying to find actual reads in a wave of nothingness, even though they’re doing the opposite of this.

people who disagree with them are people who don’t know how to use them as they’re a bit more complicated than tone reads or wtv