Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

Explain this one?

Luxy too

Read the end of Day 1 for Rue. I saw Nightingale’s post about her though so I’m a little unsure.

Luxy has no reason to believe I’m Town and had no reason to defend me during D1.

Even now, he has no reason to claim he believes I may be Town, no one does.

That’s usually he in my experience

That’s a reason to town read Luxy? I don’t see how that can’t be a wolf

What reasoning does a wolf have to protect me from death yesterday considering I was top wagon and a mislynch. It’d be best off to just let me die.

He can be a wolf, but so can any other townread, this is just a small one I have on him.

If you want my thoughts about him being scum, his sudden flip on me when it was pointed out to him I unvoted Vulgard was horrendously bad.

This is most of what I have to say about Marshal’s claim

I’ll leave judging the validity of it to other people, though claiming out of tilt is reasonably villagery, if annoying

Your counter wagon, in Shurian, was town

Maybe relevant depending probably on what Atlas is though, possibly PKR but that was much more short lived

@Arctic @min adding you both to the king chat tonight

Do NOT
under ANY circumstances talk about your role at all
shitpost or talk about reads all you want but no mech talk
alice did and is dead

2 Likes

/vote Pidgeon

Rue’s post about them is fine and they’ve been largely unpressured this game

also @Marshal we know anticlaim mechanics exist, why the fuck are you hard claiming so early?

He wasn’t my counterwagon at the time.

doctor doesn’t heal poison, that’s healer

I heal Poison though and it’s titled Doctor.

there is usually a dedicated role for exactly healing poison

Although, it did have to specify I heal poison and it is only one use so I guess that makes sense.

did you heal windy?

I’d say I doubt there’s just two things titled Doctor but meh this is an astand game.

No I was a BG on min, I’m not a day doctor.

okay so windy is basically guaranteed to die unless there is another unclaimed day healer
jfc