Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

yes

ily hugs

1 Like

Absolutely no one has said that they think you’re town Wazza and I’m honestly leaning towards you being the best lynch for today. The thing that irritates me most was that you were my first choice of people to check, but I changed it to PKR because I didn’t think you’d survive N1 due to the drone on you. I then switched it to Atlas because I thought checking him would help town more. If you aren’t the lynch for today though, you’re a strong candidate for my check tonight.

Hugs back

1 Like

Anyway, time for supper now.

huh, sulit made the same post this game i think
is this something sulit always says?

I find it highly unlikely Alice was killed if she was both being annoying in thread and also wrong about her reads.

So…Arctic’s doubts and Prophylaxis don’t exist? I don’t know about everyone else but a lot of people are just sheeping thread consensus and trust me they’re incorrect.

I’d agree! If I didn’t have the ability to save Wind. Whoever poisoned Wind is the one making this harder.

However…excuse me? You said you checked Atlas, not PKR.

Has no one done any NKA or thought about why Alice was killed lol

oh wait nvm ignore me lmao

What r u guys doing

Everyone’s just been focused on killing me.

Who do you want hung instead?

not really
i had the same reads as alice for the most part

she probably wasn’t even killed for her reads
she was consensus town and wolves probably thought she had a strong role

In hindsight checking wazza was probably the play because they’re at least actually playing the game

Idk wtf atlas and PKR are doing but it isn’t solving this game

Good question.

All I remember from d1 was Alice being kinda rude no chance she also had wrong reads, if I’m mafia I always keep that alive.

Who was she after the most?

I…honestly have no fucking clue who I want killed instead of me. I have my reads, but I have a lack of confidence in them. I didn’t even want Shurian dead, I just trusted in Alice.

Do you think sulit is mafia?

shurian