Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

I don’t know off the top of my head dude

because your read is fake

you had no reason to suspect galena until after you already voted them

this is exactly how i caught min in upick when they scumread me for stuff after they voted me

I VOTED THEM BECAUSE THEIR REACTION WAS BAD!!!

I didn’t even scumread them before it was just my brain saying “This person feels kinda weird maybe we should look at them a bit”

the fact you can’t even point out which posts made you fee that way kind of proves the read was fake and entirely made for the purposes of posturing around eod

I literally say my reasoning at eod

There was no posts Arctic

It was

A gut feeling

you had a gut feeling about someone that doesn’t even involve their posts

lol no

If there was any posts I thought were extremely scummy before that I would have brought them up to

My scumread revolves around their eod

Not before it

That’s why it’s gut!!! It’s just gut!! There’s nothing specific it’s just a bad feeling!

your scumread revolves around stuff after you voted them which proves it was bs

It doesn’t though

I point out posts before I vote them

i’m not sold on proph being town yet
he made plenty of posts that looked like he was solving in Darling in the Franxx but he was wolfing there
i wasn’t able to clear him right away and thought he was wolfy, but he kept posting detailed solve posts and everyone else towncored him so i dropped the case and started townreading him, which was a mistake

Arctic is either a wolf at this point or a town so stupidly tunneled he shouldn’t be “towncore” anyways

i disagree with a number of his reads now but i don’t think he’s doing it in a wolfy way, he seems like he’s stuck in confbias mode which is annoying because i don’t really think it matters if i say anything

no you didn’t, you you only asked why people townread them and then posted the graph, followed by voting them

your reasons for scumreading them came from their response to you voting them for NO REASON

sulit is either mafia or mafia

but sulit gave reasons for their galena read today

I voted them for this post

I replied this post

With my vote

The posts afterwards strengthened my scumread