Ciconia FM - Game Over - Order of the Public Bath Wins

Please be town

it’s funny because I don’t care about a thing anymore Marshal and it’s not gaining me an advantage now is it?

Greetings.

This slot is not a wolf.

If anyone has cliffs I’d appreciate them, but I’m probably never going to read Day 1 of this game.

rn I die today

Waxza is a wolf

Marluxions first read is that Sulit is kinda pockety in a wolfy way. I don’t know how Marl would interact with partners in larger games, but I know he doesn’t post about partners like this in normal ones. Ah, well he kinda retracts that right after with “I’ve never seen Sulit wolf so I don’t know her meta”

Calls Windy obvious town when having not talked about anything from them before. Meh.

The vote on Vulgard just for saying “Because I have TMI, I guess” is weak.

I think the connection to Vulgard doing it as a replication of SPF’s wolfing is alright, though.

I think this is a towny post

Explanation on the Wind read later is okay, though I don’t really understand “as a wolf she wouldn’t even be in this position”

Marluxion saying “mindmeld” to me about PKR when we didn’t actually mindmeld put a bad taste in my mouth at the time and I still don’t like it

This is good

Gonna stop putting all my thoughts as this will probably be too large

I don’t really like Marluxion’s lack of discussion irt Wazza/Shurian, and vote parking Shurian EoD.

I was thinking Marluxions day 1 was probably town with a few apprehensions, but the EoD irt Wazza/Shurian I really don’t like. The EoD probably puts him at slightly >rand wolf

3 Likes

Everyone is convinced I’m a wolf.
Everyone is incorrect.

cliffs:

wind is lock town
min is probably town

wazza probably wolf but recent posting giving me doubts

sulit is wolf

Regardless of her alignment, burying Wazza is a waste of time. Evaluate other slots.

2 Likes

I die after Wazza because I’m poisoned lol

Huh?

Even if you’re doubting, killing me is the correct play no matter what

Ok

I scumread marl now

Agree with the Min read

Proph so good at game

Or they just didn’t consider a neighborhood a threat.

Yeah and I doubt there’s another Doctor but even if I survive, they probably have some sort of RB bypass so you’re probably fucked now that I outed.

(I was joking)

I strongly doubt there is doctor power to save windy

ouch