Ciconia FM: When They Cry - Signups (25/25) - Full

I like Yuno already.

1 Like

A quick note about WW theory and how I will play this game. Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else’s time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go make reads so we can read you.

I’ve reflected on my playstyle and realized that there is a GOAT play for me in this game, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my hero syndrome immediately upon the opening of the thread.

I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am tunneling Alice. When it becomes prudent I will provide my reasons.

4 Likes

/vote Alice @hosts

This is scum.

We’re mainly amusing ourselves until the game starts.

Me too.

I have a harsh volume meta.

If I post at all, I am essentially locktown.

No, I will not out my main to confirm this.

4 Likes

Begin the game with a copypasta, vote sleep/vote someone you know because of an inside joke, try to get the thread to vote a meme wagon, throw out a couple of meta based reads on someone you know, get into a small argument about minutiae before backing off, another meme vote, develop a read you feel strongly attached to and spend the rest of the day going with the consensus except for that one read you feel strongly about which you defend to the death.

Every FoLer, every game. It’s why I can never tell them apart.

7 Likes

Begin the game with a copypasta, vote sleep/vote someone you know because of an inside joke, try to get the thread to vote a meme wagon, throw out a couple of meta based reads on someone you know, get into a small argument about minutiae before backing off, another meme vote, develop a read you feel strongly attached to and spend the rest of the day going with the consensus except for that one read you feel strongly about which you defend to the death.

9 Likes

8 Likes

THE DEAD RISE

I find it bad that I only joined this game because I know there’ll be pretty rolecards lmao

5 Likes

I find it bad that I only joined this game because I know there’ll be pretty rolecards lmao

1 Like

Can 5 people join already so Chleb can lock this thread already and I can continue on with my life without feeling the need to shitpost in here?

8 Likes

/informed spec

1 Like

this is gonna sound rich coming from me but what if we didn’t spam so people could actually read any /ins that happen

12 Likes

Opera Snapshot_2021-08-14_230221_forum.throneoflies.com

10 Likes

I can confirm this.

Oh yeah that was a rip, I take full responsibility for it

Should I start seeking people out to join?

2 Likes