Clash of Cults - Dead Chat

It’s in chronological order of my thoughts.

hello, u were a good prince other than softing to much, good job overall

1 Like

Thank god tele remembered the bleed, she needs to push that. Also if Italy or Ozz dont have a redcheck they are prob fake

For some reason I believe Italy is real this time.

it feels like VI but its so much VI that im like this feels like fake VI

Wazza what are u on man lol

wait when was Jgoes bleed? I thought I was alive for that. am i going crazy?

It was a while ago

i’m sheriff i can use surveillance- Vulgard

Except sheriff cant spawn, found another one

cough

stop treating vul as almost confirmed town when they’re far from it

cough COUGH cough

1 Like

vulgard was sworn fealty by the king if you didn’t notice

1 Like

cough

dont expect sulit to pay attention to a game she’s not even in, let alone read it on her limited time

cough COUGH cough

1 Like

cough cough cough

oop sorry seem to have something stuck in my throat

1 Like

This is a slip. Arete realised that they just outed they knew Alice was the n1 convert. Which means Arete is a converted cultist.

I also think now that my class is known that I can say this.

But i was this close to saying /execute kyodaz in my Magnus’s chaos game classcard.

with magnus.

Like i was really close to sending it there. But then realized It didnt have my message.

I’m paranoid of this all the time. Posting in the wrong thread.

Also, I had put that I defended Datbird as fake logs before you told me to put in my logs that if I died it was an outside cause. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I think it was a dumb move for me to say that.

I was pretty convinced that you were scum, and wanted you to think for sure that i was not going to execute(so that scumchat would think that you were gonna stay alive). I didn’t really understand the implications that all would have if you were BD.

Good job picking up my soft to you, btw.
It at least made sure I wasn’t the d3 exe.

1 Like

Ye. I thought I had a mastermind plan. I thought there were so many things that would make you not jail me n1 so I claimed Prince. I was going to coldsteel N1 so then either my Prince claim wouldn’t have mattered at all except for a bait n1 or I’d have killed a scum.
Turns out it got me executed n1. Wasn’t that great of a plan after all. That 1000 character limit hurt my claim as well. I softed so many times but couldn’t even point them out to you because of it.

I had made great logs n1 and then solic went all “1000 character limit” on me.

1 Like