Clash of Cults - Dead Chat

What are you talking about? You said Jgoes could have been noble who took bounty as a cult ability.

And I’m saying that’s impossible since Apostle cannot be trained as Corax cult.

Did you intentionally miss this part right here?

No, did you intentionally miss that I didn’t say Jgoes wasn’t starting noble?
You said he picked bounty as a cult ability. I’m saying that’s impossible. I did not say anything about Jgoes not being starting noble.

Cult Points

Cult Points are a system for deciding what abilities you gain when you are converted to the Cult. Each ability varies in cost (though they usually cost 1 point, and you usually have 2 points) and you are able to take any ability you once had from your former class, with some exceptions. You are still limited to a maximum of two passives, two day abilities and two night abilities, including the ones from your new cult class.

For example, if you were converted from The Squire you would have 1 Cult point, and could use it to take the power Unskilled to become immune to death at night. You could instead take Corax’s Guidance, an altered ability.

Cult Alts are abilities that have been altered to be balanced on a cult class. Most classes have at least one Cult Alt, and can buy it and/or normal abilities within Cult point maximum. You can not take the normal variant of an ability from your class if it has been modified to be a Cult Alt.

You were saying that I said that Jgoes was starting Cult. I didn’t Quote me exactly where I said that Jgoes was starting cult, and not converted.

Prove it. Look at the post that this quote is attached to:

What? Where did I say Jgoes was starting cult? You can’t even get cult alts on corax apostle either way since they already have two day abilities and two night ones.

How about this? Corax doesn’t get cult alts.

Ok. I concede then.

1 Like

This quote:

Love you, @Ami.

1 Like

Is Magnus for real?

I didn’t realize how off you guys were.

magnus not wanting to die is pretty fuckin selfish, I had reasons to shift the lynch to Jake as i was scum reading him

What am I confirming?

Is Magnus new to these types of games?

no, he isn’t. he should have some clue on what to do

ALSO WHEN SCUM IS FOUND YOU FUCKING LYNCH THEM YOU MASSIVE IDIOTS

I agree with you 100%. Lynching Soul should be the priority and then doing what they have to do to get Luxy.

I really wish people didn’t read into mine that much. But then again, the worst thing that happened to me was Kai’s fake red check and push on me. Very silly gambles.

Lol is it?

I didn’t really care much about your d1 memeing and I don’t think that was the issue.
just a more self-focused tone was what threw me off.

Example: claiming that your being occed on nappy was “important info”, and then when you were told it wasn’t you said it was to look important. Things like that are really just so scummy

and yes. usually you have a good additude and then get real mad or defensive and then its a vicious cycle.
always having an outlet for agressivity(either a push for votes or asking for reads) helps

When I look back on it, I agree I did come across that way. That wasn’t my 1st intention, but it didn’t hinder what I was going for. I thought that if I held important information at that period it would have drawn out some suspicion in others, but it didn’t really seem to have that effect.