[COMBINED THREAD] Homestuck FM - New Session - Town and PM wins!

the fact that he kept pushing for it multiple times shows that it wasnt just a passing thing. it was something he was actively looking for

correct

did you attempt to ask him why?

well not as of yet, but i suspect he would respond with his own reasoning soon.

Simon can you answer this

Wait

Kyo is outed lol

He claimed mech info that a claimvig existed in his thread but the only other living player in his thread is the mason

easy game

Don’t vote yet because I just want to make 100% sure that this works out but I think this is just outing

@fourfourfourfour
Important, are you a claimvig?

Once I get to a computer I’ll do due diligence with the rest of the ISO

first hundred posts has a lot of doubling down and no backing off

I’m strongly tempted to just snapvote but I’ll wait

cowards I will massping you if you don’t show up soon

OP has been updated with a graveyard.

lunch breaks are why i need cohosts ree

ok thats it

@KyoDaz
@fourfourfourfour
@Simon
@PokemonKidRyan
@Appelsiini
@HammerMan

IT IS LYLO NERDS WE NEED TO BE ACTIVE AND I THINK I JUST CAUGHT A WOLF

Alright then, I literally just woke up when you pinged lol

boy i pinged him asking about that very claim already
that was literally the first post i made today.
as for this

dude i dont know what you mean by that.

what value is being compared to what?
the odds appel was attacked night 1 by wolves vs the odds they were attacked by you?
the odds appel was attacked n1 by wolves vs the odds you were attacked by wolves?
the odds appel was attacked n1 by wolves vs you (not the odds of something referring to you, just you, somehow)?

like i really dont know

honestly im not too solid on wolf kyo
like i get your reasoning, i get your thinking.

i just. im seeing some visions in my head of how that just doesnt apply.
but im going to keep my mouth shut on those until kyo can come and answer

I think that this could very well be a good shout on Mists part because Kyo would have to justify this here and idk whether it would be possible.

Idk how to feel about you not being sold on it when to me it feels cut and dry almost.

To explain the way out of this is gonna be a difficult thing.

if we execute the host and they’re a mafia host character, does that count as satisfying lylo, somehow? :thinking:
note im not advocating this bc its a stupid move regardless, its essentially just d1 random exe odds

but its interesting

ehhh
ill say this much
in terms of whether or not kyo could successfully get out of this (assuming they’re town and thats a thing we would theoretically want),
it would most likely have very little to do with what 'kyo has done in the past.

this is horrendously vague i know. but thats because i really dont want to give them a viable explanation if they dont already have one. its more so that i can say afterwards what it would have been, or if kyo does use it, that i already knew it and that im not just piggybacking on it.

this one yes