Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

If he’s scum then yeah I’m 98% sure Arete flips scum as well.

Trochi
I do like Troch’s tone and they seem genuine in my opinion. That being said, they do have some odd posts and make some off jokes, but that only makes me less confident in this read. Like I think tonally she is town, she seems comfortable in the thread, and seems to be solving. I put this as town lean only because some of her posts seem off and I don’t feel comfortable making her a town read

I have a question for you, why are you clearing Mole and not Arete? I have a suspicion on Arete as well, but I would like an answer on this

I think Conduit is my highest SR and second is probably a suspicion on Arete (I am still making reads), as for the TRs I would say Seth and Eli

The reason these reads are delayed is that I am also playing e-board games while I do this

@an_gorta_pratai

can you explain your progression from point A to point B? it’s not really clear in your Iso

I have a suspicion that you bussed Wazza (hence my question earlier). I have went over my reasons for this suspicion. Cheese raised a decent point and it’s something I want to solve, but I am still solving this case, which is why I am not tunneling you right now. anyway, Light is the next ISO

I am

3 mins away from my midterm

AAAAAAA

You have the biggest scum equality with Conduit!
Is it really that hard for you to understand?

I was going to ask for your top 2 TR’s.

The reason I asked Arete why she chose to CFD to Wazza over their other SRs is a pretty clear indication of my progression

@PokemonKidRyan
Who’s your top 2 SR’s and top 2 TR’s.
Honestly if your Top 2 TR’s are Arete and Conduit I wouldn’t be surprised considering the reads are coming from you.

1 Like

My main SR d1 was Alice, but I think I was probably wrong and then I did a quick read of Conduit and that became my top SR with Arete being the second in terms of suspicion

after

I just think they are the most likely team here.
I even said it Day 1.

this is mean btw

ok actually bye

This here.
I said it Day 1. Still thinking this is the team.

Ok, time to explain.
I think SDA D1 was just far too casual to be in their scum meta.
If they were scum then I think they would be a bit more vocal.
Such a gap between things of nothingness.

Well it’s like PKR and Wazza are the type to spite what I do.

Even if it goes against their wincon.

All five of their posts…?

I keep forgetting PK is in this game
Can you give me reasoning for them?