Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

also
@Alice @SirDerpsAlot
why did neither of you buy triple voter?
derps i might can understand seeing as he was so afk.
but alice, i want an answer from you.

Mass Ping:

@clonedcheese
@ChopChop
@an_gorta_pratai
@Aelin
@Arete
@Moleland
@PokemonKidRyan
@Alice
@SirDerpsAlot
@Appelsiini

Yes

Things to do For Today: Examine the Conduit wagon more carefully.

Moleland, Surge, Alice, Gorta, Light, Arete

i feel comfortable with surge, light, and arete (though i’ll look into them anyways), going to really focus on into mole, alice, and gorta’s isos here to see if they had organic reasons for jumping on the wagon or if it was merely sheeting.

/Vote Cheese

I’m a 3p.

Plus I have 9 points.

Conduit flipping V makes Mole look downright horrible tbfh.

okay so I have a question for people who are not named Trochi

was it obvious that in the hypothetical scenario I was describing, Conduit was scum?

(yes, I have a reason for this)

true, you claim to be a 3p yet the whole point of the plan was to ensure everybody buys it

agh, i’m just really frustrated now and especially more so since nobody believed me on Conduit when i knew i was onto something.

And? There were no vig shots, so the wolves probably just all bought the triplevote.

me continuing to not be dead is making me seriously worried that I’ve miscleared a wolf

although maybe they left me alive because Surge is … doing his Surge thing :wowee:

tbh you’re probably right Alice

lowkey surprised i’m not dead though considering i was basically the only one defending Conduit

Leafia kill is legitimately weird to me

like I had her as ‘probably town but still on the outer edge of PoE’ and I think most people had her in a similar place?

Give me a NKA on Leafia?

i hereby declare everyone on the Conduit wagon has to video themselves drinking hot sauce i don’t make the rules

these kills are legitimately weird though, first Insanity and now Leafia? i’m not going to waste hundreds of posts doing NKA but this is just odd.

(on SDA)

wahoo

this too

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
cheese Derps 1/6
[Not Voting] gorta, Trochi, Eli, PKR, Light, cheese, Moleland, Surge, Alice, Arete

uh

I skimmed her Iso and her top suspect, other than Conduit who is dead town, is cheese, followed by … Mole, I think?

but I don’t want to be like ‘Leafia dying makes cheese a wolf’ because wolves on this site do that sort of WifoM a lot

but also presumably she didn’t die for no reason

my actual conclusion here is ‘I need to reevaluate my reads and figure out if my reasons for townreading people are actually any good, maybe giving special attention to the people she was focused on’

the problem is I’m bad at that :upside_down_face: