Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

its his first vote too

This was from like early D2 I skimmed a good bit of It but don’t remember seeing much about arete

I want to give Cloned a fair shake down, read Derps, and look at you. It shouldn’t be too bad to to that (I also want to do a vote.

2 Likes

Reread his iso then cause half of its on alice the other half is on arete, at least from like 200 or so posts into the game

I’m about to eat dinner

I’ll be back after if I don’t forget

I hate this post, very LAMISTY, torch dont do this (take care luv ya)

Trochi
I do like Troch’s tone and they seem genuine in my opinion. That being said, they do have some odd posts and make some off jokes, but that only makes me less confident in this read. Like I think tonally she is town, she seems comfortable in the thread, and seems to be solving. I put this as town lean only because some of her posts seem off and I don’t feel comfortable making her a town read

That was my last read on Trochi

I thought his tone was weird

and u still feel that way hence the vote? or is there more? it might be in that wallpost u sent i just havent gotten to it yet. sorry if it is

no, now I think that he has semi-questionable associations with the flipped wolf (basically trying to set up other people as scum if Wazza is scum, when Wazza hadn’t flipped yet) and the way he’s been making reads this game basically feels like ‘find a person to push -> push them until they get exe’d -> find another person to push -> push them until they get exe’d’ (yesterday Conduit, today you) rather than actually trying to solve people’s slots

also I have more reason to townread almost everyone in the game, minus maybe Derps because Derps just literally hasn’t done anything

1 Like

what did u think of his case on torch if I may ask?

):<

My Current PoE:
Derps
Mole
gorta
Dat
PKR
Appel

in that order

…I sincerely hope EoD is not in 8 hours

it is but can I ask, why I’m so low?

is closer to the top of the screen more town or more scum?

he had a couple early points that mirrored my own concerns about the slot but overall I feel like his focus in analyzing her has been mostly ‘getting her voted out’ rather than ‘figuring out if he’s right’

concerned Arete noises

cloned is going to yell at me for using activity as evidence but I find the fact that Appel has a single post today concerning™

uh also I feel like I should note right now that I bought a doublevote last night, if you care about averting ties

i will say troch didnt buy anything so i just got a singular vote

Eh, this is a bit of the reason why I townread Appel.