Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

give me a moment to find a game where you were town period

Kyos anon game, Ww, Demon/losts soul one for example

can you give, like, a sentence or two explaining this

the fact that using old URLs drops you on the main page of the site rather than properly redirecting is incredibly annoying

Their days one and two were full of solving, plenty of reads, and slot pressure. I agree that they’ve kinda gone down today because they’ve spent more time defending themselves, but I’m not about to say focusing on not getting executed is scummy.

even when you were tunnelling Darth towards the end of day 1, you were still trying to solve other slots, like Raven and Wazza and Anagram

And me thinking Conduit was scum day 1 isn’t the same…?

And leafia was scum day 2 wasn’t the same?

I do agree that their push on Conduit was weird, but… cough cough remember that time SDA confbiased themselves into saying that someone who was scumreading me was my scumbuddy and had wrote one of my wall posts for me when I was Town in… CFM2, I think? I’ve seen crazy shit. Crazy shit.

3:22 AM
I sleep
Sayonara, suckers!

Don’t forget to 100% sheep my reads

your reads on people that aren’t your Main Push this game feel like an afterthought

hm

Mole

when you saw that Conduit had flipped town, what was your first thought?

‘Well shit. But if that’s how he’ll play this game, especially if under suspicion, probably best he was lynched at this point.’

/Vote Cheese
I have to do a vote for my proving thing.
IDK what to think about Mole

I do not oppose their lynch but I do not want to be a part of it.

Lol what?

what about when you saw that Wazza had flipped scum?

‘Finally, wasnt fooled into town reading scum wazza’

do you think I “should” be townreading you right now? (as in, assuming that I am a Reasonable Person Trying To Read You The Best I Can, should the read I come up with be ‘town’)

I think you shouldn’t be lynching me today, as uf comparing me to other POE, I’m at least giving you thoughts and interactions to look at