cheese Leafia 1/8
Conduit Surge 1/8
gorta Moleland 1/8
Wazza Arete 1/8
[Not Voting] gorta, Conduit, Wazza, Derps, Eli

EOD is at 2020-10-04T08:00:00Z

):<

/vote alice harder

Again, find wolves. You’ve literally spent the entire day ignoring everyone else and just focusing on the 3p claim. On any other site you’d been quicklynched d1.

Arete
I am mixed on Arete actually. Like I like their tone, solveyness, and they ask decent questions. They don’t blindly trust Alice, which I something I like. I still place them at a light town lean because I know they can fake that. The only reason I won’t towncore Arete is because of the other stuff, but I like that they have different opinions.

uh
hm
pretty clear scum AtE here
especially since we are still quite a ways from EoD with wagons nowhere close to consolidating

Tro actually just self-voted and AtE’d… holy shit.
Regardless, the fact that there’s absolutely no resistance against this, day 1, with a 3-man wolf team, is ringing all of my goddamn alarm bells.
At the very least, I refuse to let this be quickhammered.

/unvote

Also, apologies for my inactivity. I have been busy today, with life and work.

This is technically just a 4-man wagon since Troch is self-voting.

Go ahead, I don’t give a damn. I will never be scared to push my suspicions no matter how good the player is.

You are next for me to ISO in terms of post count

You don’t have a suspicion. Your entire case on me is that if I’m a wolf then I’m going to powerwolf the village to oblivion. There’s no argument why my reads and pushes are in bad faith being laid out, just that I’m a strong player.

Again, stop screwing around with the claimed 3p and start trying to find wolves.

I have already laid out that I think you are a noot that will scum side or a wolf claiming noot with the actual noot scum siding. I literally don’t trust you for that reason

Hmm. This is true. And you’re Neut (I have no reason to doubt this so I won’t), so I guess it really is just 2 other people… hmm…

Disregard this sorry

Again, this literally doesn’t matter as if I’m scumsiding then I’m outed once the three wolves die.

Again, this is fucking nonsensical.

I REPEAT THIS AGAIN, IF A 3P FLIPS THEN QUICKLYNCH ME

There’s no fucking way I’d pull this gambit as a wolf as if a 3p flipped or CC’d me then I’d be quicklynched. Plus, I’d have to rely on the 3p not townsiding for this plan to work and if they were townsided then I’d be quicklynched and then the other two wolves would be playing against 12 villagers.

In short, you’d have to be suffering from severe cognitive malfunction to actually believe I’m a wolf here.

Your voice is the most powerful weapon the wolves could have

Why wouldn’t you do this as a wolf? I think if you are a wolf then the noot is scum sided and covering for you. You never went over that part of the equation.

Anyway, I should probably look at Alice’s ISO

legit same

just as i was iso-ing Arete i had to do something with relatives :tm:

i hope i can get a good time to actually sit down and do something :stuck_out_tongue:

all i ask here is that we don’t quickhammer, everyone needs to make the most of this discussion time.

ill try but relatives :tm: