Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

Hmm. I personally prefer scrolling ^^ Pages can be a little confusing and inconvenient.

I think so too. The real question is if the latter played any part in it or not.
I don’t see much of a reason to question a 3p, so instead consider this as me wanting to be able to discuss my own reads. What do you think about Arete’s slot?

Yeah, no, Light made that a while ago after I was being bullied with the other flowchart and also since I was dying early on.

Then again Seth being this ridiculous and off the mark is not really wolfy for him, it is just lolSeth

I think Arete is town but them not getting NK’d makes me doubt what would otherwise be a clear town read. Scum could be doing that intentionally or my paranoia is justified. Either way, I’d be against an Arete lynch today.

1 Like

• PKR
• cloned
• gorta
• SDA

Thanks for your totally reasonable assumption though, Seth.

1 Like

I want to ask. How much of your read on me is your read on Eli?

Last reads of DatBoiird

What does this tell us? Sus on mole, gorta, derps, and appel
Looks good for cloned

Mole has flipped town.

I think a lot of people have stated paranoia over Arete, myself included, but I restate that just because they haven’t died doesn’t make them auto-scum.

Appel is looking better than Eli did imo… I still want an SDA wagon today tbh

Hmm. I don’t necessarily think them surviving is what makes me doubt their slot, but rather, there are some things that aren’t really a good look for their slot. Funnily enough, I’ve learned from DGADT (where I was pondering the same thing about Arete’s alt) that bad looks =/= scum. They’re still in my top townreads/-leans.

@Appelsiini ping pong (check the replied-to)

1 Like

I’m playing chess right now, one sec

idk why you doubt their slot, I was merely stating my own doubts. I think it’s normal that people second guess an strong town for staying alive. Just normal town paranoia. It’s also possible wolves are feeding this paranoia ¯_(ツ)_/¯

*a strong

Random unsubstantiated thought about what if this was the scum team. No read on Eli but Appel is slight TL from interaction. It’d be funny if all the people who happened to not vote until late D1 were wolves.

I mean since the number 1 wagon was entirely pure…
It could easily be the case I guess

Cough Cough

Bolded is legit the only reason DatBird Died.
TY @Aelin

@PokemonKidRyan
@Aelin
Give your read on each other and explain to me why you aren’t voting each other.

Light’s just always scum here.

Uh surge I think you’re back into your tunneling mode
although I’m also in mine

I think there are better reasons for Dat dying - people don’t just kill their strongest sus-er right before MyLo