Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

I won’t be consumed by paranoia

hopefully

1 Like

@Arete
If you’re here

who’d you like to vote?

currently I’m thinking Light (see my earlier wallpost)

but I haven’t finished re-reading (I still have PKR, Derps, and EliAppel left to do)

ISOs suck and I Do Not Like Them

1 Like

I fully don’t know how to ISO on here.
Or quote.

helpful

2 Likes

you can Iso by clicking someone’s profile followed by ‘view posts in topic’ (this screenshot is from a different site but it works the same way)

you can quote by mousing over the text you want to quote to highlight it, then clicking ‘quote’

1 Like

Wolves please NK me so I won’t be left to make endgame decisions for town hahahaha

im currently doing “choose 2” from Arete/Light/Gorta

I don’t see a Light/Gorta scumteam

Thus i wanna kill Arete

y u gotta invoke pain ):<

thank

why are you clearing Eli/Appel? why are you clearing Derps? (why are you clearing PKR?)

also, does this mean you see a Light/Arete or an Arete/Gorta team as viable, because maybe I’m biased but I think both of those teams are … pretty questionable?

PKR - similarity to Alan_Atlee, the triplevote shennanigans
Derps - no notable resistance; I think everyone is willing to yeet them
Eli/Appel - general towniness from Appel

I also don’t see light/gorta w/w but I have a strong TR on Arete so I’m content to see how one of them flips.

That’s probably a bad mindset but idek how to sort derps/PKA

do you think that [literally anyone] would be defending Derps here, if they were scum with Derps?

can you explain the specific things you saw from them that were townie? if that slot is town and I can clear them the game gets a lot easier for me to solve

Light/PKR or Light/Arete.
Choose one.

I could see why Cheese thinks it’s a team of me/you. I have suspected you and haven’t death tunneled you

You are just clearing me on bs reasons as well Arete

also how much longer in the day?

I don’t want us to ML Arete and then I did and you guys refuse to lynch the Obv Scum Light.