Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

Uh i dont think that was one of my arguments

…it was sarcasm

1 Like

Well at least i dont think game ends today unless it’s derps

…anyone wanna just exe derps here and deal with this brainfuckery tomorrow?

i think this was arete’s first post today or smth and i laugh at myself for this

I’m not completely opposed but I lowkey think that him not meeting post requirement when he probably wins tonight if he’s a wolf points to him being a villager

this is probably kind of angleshooty but

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Ian has just completely forgotten about this game altogether. It’s… a gamble, once again, but aaaaa.

1 Like

i like how u just
Call him out by his real name
Gonna feel weird if anyone else did that to me

1 Like

This is actually a bit ironic because I was starting to question myself as the bad looks were piling up, but reading your angry wallpost made me confident again

i didnt even know that was his real name
thats kinda awkward

1 Like

@clonedcheese
@an_gorta_pratai

to whatever subset of you are villagers

neither of you is making ANY ATTEMPT to figure out my alignment

you’ve come up with an objectively non-sensical tinfoil and concluded that since you can in theory construct a world where I could be a wolf that therefore you ~must~ be ~right~

your world DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

and neither of you is even acknowledging the possibility that you could be wrong

I think that mathematically speaking we need as many villagers as possible to buy triplevoter tonight if I get voted out here, because otherwise scum can just force a villa exe off of pure voting power

I haven’t run the numbers and in particular it’s possible that votestealer is mathematically better

I
You know what
I sincerely apologize if you sre indeed town
But
Hopefully you’ve played enough games with me by now to know that paranoia is like 60% of my reads
And although I am starting to doubt myself, I really dont wanna back down from this

You’re voting the townleader
off of acknowledged paranoia
In potential MyLo

I see.

1 Like

I don’t want an apology I want you to try to apply basic reasoning skills

Oh wait
Nerd
Answer me

wat
what did i do this time
ayaya