Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

this meme is funnier given that PKR literally hasn’t posted since I posted it

yes, I know that he’s British

4 Likes

4 Likes

…So are you saying that my read is terrible ._.

No, I mean that you’re not focusing on a handful of players like you did in SFoL63 and are now trying to get a read on everyone.

Question
Whose isnt

Damn, I sure like machines
Anyway gtg

1 Like

Conservative as in you kinda just scum read them, but then didn’t actually push them.

…At least that is the way it is inside my head.

1 Like

Cool thanks

if you were to push me for it id ask you to go read any other game i have played

okay I have a REALLY DUMB read but I think this way of making the ‘mech talk and dipping’ joke is more likely to come from town than from scum because it’s actually funny, while wolves sometimes rely on humor to blend in jokes made by wolves are on average not as funny as jokes made by villagers because wolf jokes tend to be much more forced whereas villagers can just make jokes that are funny

yes this is a serious read

I never interacted with PKR I don’t think.

Fluffing can come both from T!Light and S!Light.

And I would rather not try to use “fluff” as a way to meta clear Light.

it’s not a meta read it’s just a read

Each one of ya individually
I recall you haveing like 2 posts with aroot

my phone is about to die ummmm

I’ll guess I’ll put a small post here

Eli prob town from what I’ve seen in the only other game I’ve played with him

Very similar way of playing.

I’m gonna run b4 my phone ends it’s self.

internal soft screeching

2 Likes

just for reference, I’m not sure if that’s referencing an ongoing game, but you can’t talk about ongoing games in the threads for other ongoing games

/Vote Arete

I’ll Pressure this.

Are you sure this is really a pressure vote, and not a sheeping vote :eyes:

Oops sorry

apologies for nothing much of substance, SoD caught me at a bad time irl as i have plans i didn’t anticipate tonight.
some thoughts in no particular order:

Light: seems tonally fine, can’t find anything specifically wrong with his posts but there’s not much content either. something to pay attention to is just how much he directs his posts at me later, i know we meme but light will definitely try to pocket me as scum and i have my eye on him.
Arete: throwing their vote around quite a bit, i can’t say if this is AI of Arete in any way as this is my first time playing with them but i’m keeping it in mind. however i do like and agree with their Eli read. not sure if them wanting to give insanity a pass is a joke, but if it’s not i don’t think we should let anyone off for trying D1 as unfortunate as that is.
Eli: as noted, i agreed with Arete’s townlean on them. in both WYM and SFoL64 he was far more frozen and stilted, and barely posted at all. this is reminding me so far of Harry Potter Eli and if he keeps this up it’s a good look for him.
Surge: he noted that he was trying to change his meta, so i’m willing to give him a chance here if he doesn’t display the “traditional” town!Seth behaviours such as relentless tunneling. i like his aggressiveness in interacting with Arete specifically.
Alice: she rolled the neut. regardless though, i think the way she went about immediately confirming herself and the confidence in which she states her claim is towny. clearly she wouldn’t be a lynch either way but i’m noting this all the same.

(subsection- thoughts about Arete’s plan)
i really like the concept, if everyone were to buy a triplevote it would effectively strip scum of the opportunity to buy a Vigilante later in the game which obviously would be wonderful. there are already objections though such as Wazza, and this is an everybody-or-nobody plan.