Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

just for reference, I’m not sure if that’s referencing an ongoing game, but you can’t talk about ongoing games in the threads for other ongoing games

/Vote Arete

I’ll Pressure this.

Are you sure this is really a pressure vote, and not a sheeping vote :eyes:

Oops sorry

apologies for nothing much of substance, SoD caught me at a bad time irl as i have plans i didn’t anticipate tonight.
some thoughts in no particular order:

Light: seems tonally fine, can’t find anything specifically wrong with his posts but there’s not much content either. something to pay attention to is just how much he directs his posts at me later, i know we meme but light will definitely try to pocket me as scum and i have my eye on him.
Arete: throwing their vote around quite a bit, i can’t say if this is AI of Arete in any way as this is my first time playing with them but i’m keeping it in mind. however i do like and agree with their Eli read. not sure if them wanting to give insanity a pass is a joke, but if it’s not i don’t think we should let anyone off for trying D1 as unfortunate as that is.
Eli: as noted, i agreed with Arete’s townlean on them. in both WYM and SFoL64 he was far more frozen and stilted, and barely posted at all. this is reminding me so far of Harry Potter Eli and if he keeps this up it’s a good look for him.
Surge: he noted that he was trying to change his meta, so i’m willing to give him a chance here if he doesn’t display the “traditional” town!Seth behaviours such as relentless tunneling. i like his aggressiveness in interacting with Arete specifically.
Alice: she rolled the neut. regardless though, i think the way she went about immediately confirming herself and the confidence in which she states her claim is towny. clearly she wouldn’t be a lynch either way but i’m noting this all the same.

(subsection- thoughts about Arete’s plan)
i really like the concept, if everyone were to buy a triplevote it would effectively strip scum of the opportunity to buy a Vigilante later in the game which obviously would be wonderful. there are already objections though such as Wazza, and this is an everybody-or-nobody plan.

I have not forgotten you replied 69420 instead of 42069.

what is your read on Light

what is your read on me

what is your read on Seth

Also
Giving reads with 225 posts is lame
Anyway, I’m kinda liking Arete because, I’m the absence of high amounts of content, they’re still trying to make reads on people (but honestly I’m just so fucking hilarious I can make good jokes as all alignments so)

1 Like

i said these were specifically thoughts instead of reads because of this
i dislike making “actual reads” this early into the game and more like to state my thoughts on others instead, a la SFoL64.
if you’d like i could give a GTH take i’m just not confident enough this early to do so with any certainty

GTH what are you?

I would appreciate it if you would do that yes

aight then i can definitely do so.
GTH: Light town, Arete town, Surge town

lesbian

1 Like

follow-up question

is there anyone who is GTH scum for you at the moment

GTH: Arete scum.

I am not trying to tunnel you here, but yeah.

you are tunneling arete
boom bye scum

I was asking Trochi

Oh.

Points still stands though.

follow-up granted
GTH: Wazza scum

i’ll explain in more detail if you’d like but as for now i’ve gtg soon

I mean yes I would like more explanation so that I can actually read you

They’ve got like 8 posts
Shouldn’t be too hard

1 Like