Corrupt Votes FM - Day 6 (3/15) - Town wins by voting out town

The fourth post kinda just read as fake. It was repetitive and somewhat LAMIST.

The joking with Light, I get how you two are but like ehhh. I did not like it and it did not make your slot look great

Also you are having Leafia syndrome which is like being a bit buddy buddy and idk how to feel. I do not remember you doing it before and at the same time, it feels nice so it is a confusing pile of bleh.

But the straight family tree

But anyway, Trochi, out of those three, who did you want dead the most?

it’s less ‘why are those three people in your pool,’ like, I’m not disputing that Derps’s Iso is useless, and more ‘if your pool is anyone who’s been useless, why isn’t [insert half the thread] in it’

I don’t know if that makes sense

1 Like

i’d love some pressure there and some good content, wouldn’t you as well? i’m tired of people thinking they can sit back and slank with nothing to be done about it. we meme on the townplay of this site yet reward people for not doing anything in a game they signed up for. how in the world do we expect to get better as a community if we don’t show that this behaviour isn’t acceptable?

…Is this a LAMIST content?

I’m here. Read everything recent, every tired.

@Insanity I believe I may have missed it, why are you voting me?

You aren’t providing any reads at all and are instead talking about mech info for the majority of the time.

Oh and fluff.

1 Like

yeah okay fair enough.

it is a bit harder to explain if you don’t know the specifics of how we are tbh. i haven’t done it before because i haven’t openly been in a game with him since we’ve gotten to know each other so well (though even in SFoL64 we found each other through alts this way)
i won’t say it’s v-indicative of either of us, NAI as we’d be doing it regardless lmao

of those three, i’d probably want Mole dead the most tbh.

these three people just pinged me as i was reading through the thread again for the reasons i’ve stated.

at this point i don’t even care if it is, it just pisses me off and i wanted to say it.

However, if you can do me a favour and remove this from your reasons against me, it would be appreciated as I do this every game that it’s sorta annoying when I get scumread for it when my main go-to quote is literally “Reads suck because I’m bad at them”

Then how am I supposed to read you on ._.

I can’t really rely on meta.

Wazza

you are (technically) tied for top wagon and a plausible candidate to be voted out

do you have, like, anything you want to say in response to that

Not…really, I don’t know what I can say.

i’d still like an answer for this btw y’all

I honestly want to say I can defend myself but I don’t have anything to defend myself with. Like, what is there to defend myself with? I’ve done nothing, yeah. I can post my reads but they aren’t even good and I know y’all will say the same.

Townread:
Arete - Pretty obvious. Town motivations, pushing town forward. Eh, they’re just a powertown.

Townlean:
Eli - I guess? More Null but I need a Townlean here.
Surge - sigh

Scumlean:
SDA - Lack of posting is strange from Derps
Trochilidae - The Vig claim was either a joke or a mistake on Chili’s part. Not a scumslip but a mis-reading. Either way, the way they did it feels off from my POV and unlike the Chili I’ve seen before.

Neutral:
Alice

Everyone else is Null. Is this what you want?

it was a joke that of course i’d shoot Light, he’s cringe lmao

again, i refer you all to my previous post. this is starting to genuinely piss me off now. would you all prefer i revert to just existing in the thread as a townread and not doing shit to solve?

regardless of my irritation, i’m starting to like Wazza more now. his own frustration seems real, and the lack of a pushback to his wagon makes me think he’s just demotivated town. i’m now thinking this shouldn’t be the yeet for today tbh.

well I need a scumlean somewhere don’t I and I clearly don’t like your posts. Don’t expect me to like your posts when you literally talked about mechanical shit and that’s the reason I’m getting scumread.

I still believe strongly in a D1 Alice lynch