Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

And no, don’t out who you are nerd.

Noone will guess anyway, consdiering how long you didn’t play on this site. :^)

Fine

I mean, they’ve said y’all and ain’t

heehee

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well if my only case is lack of contribution I can give you the Incomplete Profile

1 Like

I mean if that would satisfy your concerns.

1 Like

I’m not Trochi

are u like stalking the people in the thread irl too or something why do u keep using the word “profile”

min, honestly I doubt you know this person.

Like I can see some older forumers recognizing them, or off-site people, but I doubt you do.

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

I see

**INCOMPLETE FULL PROFILES **

Player Profile: Mistyx

Nickname: Jitterbox
Read: Null Town
Observation Analysis:
Seems to be jittery.
Had an interesting interaction with TL.
Grammar Nazi. Corrected my spelling. Might be aligned with Nazi Germany.

Player Profile: Rat

Nickname: Pesty Memelord
Read: Town
Observation Analysis:
High Contribution
Likes to talk… A lot.
Jokes around, seems fun.

Player Profile: sculptordwarf

Nickname: Desperate Sheep
Read: Null
Observation Analysis:
Desires to Sheep and Lock a person as Town.

Player Profile: Ami

Nickname: Brazil Fangirl
Observation Analysis:
Nothing really relevant.
Guess they like Brazil

Player Profile: Centuries
Nickname: Crafty Critter
Read: Scum
Observation Analysis:
Seems very open with discussion.
Quite a Curious Critter.
Seems to have trouble making up their mind.
Thinks their early reads can actually solve the entire game or made a terrible joke.
Seems to wolf read more then necessary.

Player Profile: EliThePsycho

Nickname: Defensive Psycho
Read: Lean Scum
Observation Analysis:
Jokes around, but not as well as the Pest.
Takes priority on Defensive Posts.

Player Profile: Eevee
Nickname: Lost Poland
Observation Analysis:
Hard Claimed Poland
Talks about Lost Wolf in a way that could or could not be true.

Player Profile: Solic

Nickname: Generic Poster
Read: Null Scum
Observation Analysis:
Posts are Generic that lacks a lot of elaboration.

Player Profile: Min

Nickname: Million Fairy
Read: Town
Observation Analysis:
Town Leader Vibe
Jokes around
Interesting Interaction with Vulgard

Player Name: KyoDaz

Nickname: KyoCalls
Read: Scum
Observation Analysis:
His push on me is fake.
Although if they didn’t read my opening post my read on them will change quite a bit.
Calls Centuries out with no other intention

3 Likes

Alright fair enough ill stop sussing you now i guess

that is indeed some profiling, thanks for sharing

“incomplete full profiles” though lol

1 Like

and yes, I meant that’s helpful

1 Like

Now after I relax and chow down a bit I’ll start getting the other half done.

4 Likes

Majora’s post is 100% not enough btw

Actually that post made me go from “null whatever” to “actually im fine with this gone”

actually that wasnt even where i started at but yup

I still think let them die to vig but meh

Im just happy that its something. Wish they had quotes or something though

1 Like

Majora’s post real quick

Mist read is a really non read calls stuff “interesting” and none of the arguments are AI

Rat read doesn’t really have any content in it either, it’s not analysis, it’s stating facts, you can TR rat because they are top posting but without analysis, as someone who hasn’t really tried to read them I can’t really tell you if they are “contributing” a lot tbh

And usually when the topposter doesn’t like, strike me as anything it’s not that good of a sign but whatever I’m mostly being lazy with reading Rat here

That’s not a read like I get your profiles aren’t meant to be reads but it’s not content either, so I’m just gonna stick with the reads you make, this

and this are really not worth anything, even on a joke-level

I find it fun that I’m your most definite serious read uh let’s go point by point

So it’s not “lean” Scum it’s definite scum so like top 2 or something so your arguments are

not a really scummish thing?

same here? are you making the point I’m asking too much stuff? I don’t really think so but yeah I guess I’ve asked questions

You don’t come up with any thoughts about that, is it scum ai? town ai? what is the point of the post here?

I’ve never said that and a lot of people here undermine D1 reads which is kinda?? because this forum sure as hell falls into mech madness after D3 so like, I’m using social reasoning to push my reads

I went back and looked at every post of mine, I have 13 reads in total, 10 town reads (I’ve listed them 9 or so posts ago) and 3 SRs which are, Leafia Light and Cheese, that’s a ratio of a little over 1/3 which is the typical Mafia to Town ratio, I’m like literally voicing my reads and we’re over 24 hours into day 1 so we might want to start actually make and push our reads since D1 is pretty darn important you know

this is like, ok actually its better than the rest, I disagree because I probably have a deeper insight, whether you’re an alt or not (I’ve made my mind on which is a thing) I can actually aggressively use my meta that I have on him and actually state that he’s likelier town in my mind

That’s really hedgy

That’s really boring

Again “interesting” isn’t AI, easiness in thread and “vibes” are okay but I expect more from someone who started the game by saying they are “watching” you know

Wdym by fake
Wdym by “with no other intention”

Does that mean that from your pov since you know you’re town then they are wrong and thus are pushing it in bad faith as scum, I don’t think there’s much arguments for your survival right now, you’re literally a slot that nobody can read and haven’t done much that is townie

frenchman ego made it so majora’s read on me is 50% of my post’s content

gamer