Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

okay sure
do you have any takes on eevee so far or does your take on eevee boil down to “they are a player in this game”

1 Like

cloned is very cheeky about his posts and votes this game, but also posts this
and like
i would townread him for presenting an attitude of not really giving a damn
but at the same time, he’s not even really trying to make reads, and yet complains when he gets voted, which comes across as more conscious about his position than he should be given his presented attitude
it’s like he doesn’t really know what to do in the thread so he random votes and tries not to die
i currently interpret it as an attempt to survive the threadflow after pressure

at the moment no, but the reason those lonewolf jokes pinged me is that it’s certainly not out of Eevee’s range to jokingly claim lone wolf as the lone wolf. I also don’t trust those jokes after Katze did that in RM4 and Cents has done it on several occasions. It’s just an initial ping and I will have something more conclusive when I try to read Eevee

1 Like

I was asking atn why he voted bruh I can’t form an opinion on someone else’s opinion

Tell me where I said he was town. I said I liked his post. Bruh.

I don’t personally have a read on him but I don’t understand why he has a wagon because he’s barely spoken.

Lol why did you not include like a huge amount of my posts where I actually solve

Nice

If you’re gonna read me maybe?? maybe don’t purposely take the “worst” posts I have and use them to SR me?

e

e

Look another thought

The whole post which you cut out for some reason where I explained my mindmeld

I have stated why I didn’t like leafia in the chat before. Don’t take me out of context

Wow another read you missed somehow

I genuinely dislike how you’re saying I am acting only shitposty but not solving when

1. Shitposting no matter the amount isn’t ai for me

2. I’ve solved but you’re saying I’m not

because i barely found any
that’s it that’s the whole explanation
and i read your iso too

vig should probably shoot there if that continues
shooting a lost wolf claimer is never a bad idea in my book unless they do something that isn’t a lost wolf claim
also it’s eevee

Well, damn. Vul just casually entering into thread and posting like that.
I know I should not read someone for content but that is an epic entrance and I think it comes from T!Vul.

Vul has the capacity to do this as scum, as I know he is a seasoned player. However, it was completely unprompted and came so naturally… it is only D1 and not even near the end of it.

I know a joke has been before that “wallposts = lock town” but I unironically think that is the case here just due to Vul moving quickly to post analysis and then following it up naturally with some reads.

I feel like potentially considering all of the reads he has said that he might be acting a little bit too contrarian if this is theatre, which is what is causing me to think he could potentially be scum trying to stand out and warrant a townlean but I think this is the less likely situation, at this time.

Well you didn’t read my iso good because you skipped every good post I had

your iso was not based enough for me

Do you think this applies to wind? She came in dropped wallposts and then slept.

How dare you claim I’m not based :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

The reason why I townread wind looks the same as why you town read vul which is why I’m asking this

i like your word choices

1 Like

Oh, btw Min. As I gave advice before, I have some here.
(Before I answer your question to me)

I understand your concern that it seems that Vul has either read a lot of your posts and came up with a scum conclusion for now, or they have ignored some of them, but, instead just work on going from there on instead of focusing on the past in your ISO too much.

In FM, the pace of the game is set by the players often and we have 24 people in here. On average I would guess we have 18-ish town, or, at least a combination of that and non-Evil Neutrals. So, you will have plenty of opportunities, should you be town, to prove yourself to Vul and to others.

We need to move from one thing to the next whenever possible, especially since at this time there are not too many of us around. It gives us an opportunity to do something instead of having our voices be overshadowed

2 Likes

I liked how she came with a big wallpost and she shared her thoughts and it also felt natural when she would slightly fluff while solving and I don’t feel like scum would do that

I felt like her basically just talking about everything even if it went into fluffterritory while wallposting is townie tbh because she’s just existing shes not forcing herself to be 100% on topic and 100% reading shes just being herself

Oh well

Alright then I’ll keep that in mind because it really sounds like a good idea

Thank you :smile_cat: (yes it has no tears but I just love the emoji so much)

would you prefer it if i called people “based” or “not based” instead of “villager” and “wolf?”

2 Likes

@Vulgard eevee’s ISO is mostly joking about “hardclaiming lw”

…continue the thought?
i’d expected a thought and you gave me iioa