Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

You actually went over each of my points and offered a reasonable well-thought out answer
Welcome to my towncore

I could cry if I was a weaker man right now thank you

I’m willing to bet there’s an NK over scum 2 KPN that sounds a little too OP to me
However
One thing I definitely want to talk about is the dayvig

Welcome
Is this just a check-in or do you have anything productive to say

im checking in mostly but if you have any questions i can answer half asleep i can get back to you

mindmeld

im pretty certain scum shot wind (sculpt was lying according to eevee?) as im pretty sure nobody scumread wind like at all wind was pretty universally at least slightly townread

2 kills at night plus dayvig is weird especially if theres a chance scum has more then one dayvig

Ok
I will take advantage of the honesty that comes with this type of tiredness to ask you

1. Most confident townreads
  2. Who you would most want wagoned today

I don’t care if you’ve already answered

1 Like

If town ended up shooting Windward I will make fun of how bad they are for at least two months it would be another PKR “/ITA Mist” situation

I am still angry someone had the nerve to jam my gun

1 Like

@Centuries Come back and argue with me I feel like I’m being left out of a very cool club

I’m most confident on you and kyo town tbh. You’ve been very productive and quickly passed being a meme (lol!rat) and you are genuinely productive and you have asked productive wuestions and have reads that you’ve thought of your own and you’re not forcing yourself either which I find nice you’re actually giving and getting good info

I’m p confident on kyo being towne because kyo doesn’t seem forced to always speak and constantly give a read n shit and kyo doesn’t seem forced to stay n topic and although they were meming they also have given genuine good content and have kept that going while still being able to meme which I like tbh

Arctic tbh quite frankly I don’t like the way they randomly shaded me because I called myself dumb it was so random and obvious shade plus I don’t like the way they’ve acted around me they kept saying I was pulling omgus n shit when I was genuinely like actually angry and they acted scummy

If Arctic is just town deathtunneling me I’m gonna joy on him tbh

/unvote
My head and my gut are disagreeing on Centuries at this point… hnnnnnnnng

Yo, Cent.
Yeah, I guess I do feel quite calm and serene.

I have Vul saying today that there are mech reasons I am town. I am highly townread and scumread by almost nobody too.

This is highly different to how it is in many other games. I usually am a prime suspect and this causes me to panic and type erratically, yet now I have the opportunity to show what I am like without the pressure aspect. Trust me, I highly prefer games going like this.

I have?
Pog I didn’t think I was doing much especially lately

What does your head say
What does your gut say
How exactly did this conflict lead you to remove your vote and who (if anyone) are you most likely to put it on instead?

No I think you’ve been fine actually but that’s because I haven’t really remembered ot payed attention to anyone else

I liked that post you made earlier today

I would’ve answered it properly but my dumbass has no clue how to read people based on wagons

Head says town-ish
Gut says scum
It’s enough to give me doubts and take a second look at everyone else

Besides a few people actually today

Have your “head reads” or gutreads normally been more accurate?

Min, scum!rat can easily try to spark discussion like that too fyi
(Not like anyone can check lolol)

I don’t know scumrat :slightly_frowning_face:

scratches head
Well
Usually it’s a mixture of a two
My strongest reads are usually when my gut and head agree on someone

Ok I’m gonna go to sleep now gn

1 Like

This is logical
Due to a lack of Centuries do you want to argue with me instead?