Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

Probably with some thoughts™
GTH scum

More on this :eyes:

So
Retracting the hardclaim?

No

For multiple reasons

Just sheep me :upside_down_face:

No

Rat will board the sheep train if you answer this
You claim masons with eevee, is that alone not enough for a concrete townread?

Reread my claim and come back to my with that one

Btw what’s ur opinion about my Vul read on Eevee

Here’s what rat thinks
I think Vul is frustrated with eevee that he keeps playing like this and wants him to actually do more to further the gamestate and be more easily readable. I don’t think Vul is pressuring eevee because he scumreads eevee but he’s pressuring him to actually get better content from the slot?

I’d have to read Vul’s post again though I could easily be substituting my own thoughts here

Iv come to the conclusion that this was worded like shit

I assume you still understand

I think I understand
It’s late and I never claimed to be intelligent

@rat

I feel like this is more than just pressure cuz they aren’t doing a lot

Also part of the reason Eevee dosent do a lot is because if he actually tried in all his town games people would just sheep him and win 90% of the time

Ok thanks for linking that I definitely substituted my own thoughts in for what I had forgotten
Your take gets a lot more credence than I’d i initially thought then. I will have to go and check out Vul/eevee interactions from other games but I wouldn’t advise killing eevee this early when all he’s been doing imo is being difficult but in his normal style?

I can’t word either but hopefully this makes sense

I want to win
@eevee
Poke

I’m like 85% sure Vul has hydra with Eevee at least once

Even if I’m wrong about that both of them have been on the fourms for quite a while and Vul definitely knows better than this

what

im not saying otherwise

eevee took a break so of course he has less awareness about how eevee would play this game than before

you call what he does nai

then what is ai about eevee this game

Can’t speak for sculptor but the reason why I’m calling “what he’s doing” NAI is because he sits at a solid null for me rn.
I
Don’t know what’s been AI for him.

What do you think has been AI for eevee and do you have a particularly strong read on him yourself?

What vuls case is built off is entirely NAI and he knows that

I’m tired I sleep

Goodnight