Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

this actually makes alot of sense

thanks kyo

then you can say you agree with them and why or expand on their posts

I agree with them because of what they said

Wym why

Because I think the same thing?

Not sure how to answer this

sorry fellas i’m incredibly bored by the last like 200 posts
zzz

1 Like

If you’re town you’ll eventually be mislynched for not contributing
You should start contributing even if it’s a little bit or at least show why you agree with them as proof that you aren’t just mindlessly sheeping

I still disagree.

If you have townread, who is possibly a strong player with some sort of convinced vision, why wouldn’t you follow them?

You said yourself that majority of reads day 1 are townreads.
So if you don’t have a strong scumread on someone yourself, why not to sheep one of your townreads, who possibly have better PoV.

Sheeping is not bad.
Forcing reads is bad.

That’s why readlists as general are terrible thing, cause they force you to have some kind of opinion, when if it comes naturally you might not have reads on like over half of the game.

I mean I am

Iv made posts other than just sheeping haven’t I

I agree with eevee’s post here, to an extent
But it’s still important to show why you agree

I still don’t get how I show why I agree with a read

Because I read it and came to similar or the same conclusion

oh yeah and the idea of wolves not doing anything is like
true for only a specific group of players but not others

but that’s beside the point

i’m reading leafia iso and i honestly think she’s town
some of her posts are generally somewhat annoying / surface-level wolfy if you don’t take them with a grain of salt

but i feel like that’s par for the course for leafia in general? like, she has these controversial wishy-washy statements sometimes and bites back hard against any sort of pressure but neither of those things are strongly alignment indicative for her

she’s also joking around and being cheeky and i feel like as mafia she doesn’t really do that kind of thing? instead of that she just pockets people usually
this isn’t pocketing, this is leafia having a fun time

still being cheeky and i think her confidence in her alignment is something she wouldn’t be able to emulate so naturally as mafia
some of her posts look like she’s under the impression that calling herself town and standing by it with these one-liner retorts is second-nature to her, and i would expect this instinctive confidence to come from someone with a green rolecard instead of coming from a wolf
what i mean is that her responses are snappy, short, and to the point. she isn’t trying to be wishy-washy or confusing when her alignment is questioned, she just kinda rolls with the punches and reiterates that her alignment is town BASED
this might seem thin to some people but these are a few things i generally associate with town leafia more than mafia leafia
and there’s also the point i brought up earlier about at and min voting her in lockstep when centuries was like “let’s wagon”
it reeked of opportunism

self-awareness unfortunately nai for her
yeah i’m just not really convinced leafia actually isn’t based in this game

1 Like

I mean I’ve went up to post 40 on your ISO and you voted someone without mentioning their name once
Which isn’t particularly helpful and it also doesn’t tell us exactly why you believe Light to be scum at all

Read Astand post for why I think he was scum

No, you can write your own

Well, i see.

ill probably look at her iso too so i can form some of my own conclusions too

tbh cent and leafia being T/T isnt impossible either

thumbs up emoji, ty vul have a min cookie

If you have to ask me what I had in mind immediately after I saw Light’s post, it’s that most of the stuff are non-reads that presented as if they are in some way reads (if this makes sense)

Do you mean IIOA

(From Mafiascum)

" Information Instead of Analysis ( IIoA ) is a commonly used scumtell describing a player consistently posting summaries, setup speculation, and other content, but that doesn’t critically analyze content to actually sort players and decide on an elimination. This behavior tends to indicate mafia members attempting to look active but are failing to fake genuine scumhunting."

Rather opposite.

Question theirs reads.
Not negatively, but force them to explain them. This way they can actually reinforce theirs own opinion if it’s right, or find some contradictions.
And also it will help you think if you want to follow that person to begin with.

If you don’t want to lead own pushes, it’s fine.
That doesn’t mean being inactive.

Make friends with who you want to follow and help them reinforce theirs reads.

It’s probably way better than another person argueing for who should be lynched to begin with.

1 Like

then say why you townread that person and why you’re following them

telling people to withhold their thoughts is just as bad as forcing them to give a readslist

i’m not asking for an entire readlist, i just want people to post their thoughts so we can look at their train of thought

if someone have no opinion on anyone then it’s clear they just aren’t engaged in the game and isn’t useful if they are town

I’m Probabaly following Astand and Vul because their both not based

Unless I disagree with them

But so far I think Iv generally vibes with em

Actually just to make sure based means scum or not scum

I forget lol