Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

No, you’re saying people have to make entirely different cases and you’re attacking arguments instead of defending yourself.

Sure
I’m town because my rolecard is green and says I’m a capitalist

Nowhere in here did I say that
I was speaking in general about the votes though (you meaning you all)

I’m asking for any case. I don’t care if it’s different of the same, and I am defending myself by pointing out why it’s wrong. I struggle to see how you fail to understand this.

1 Like

I’m just gonna say that I have my vote on you for a reason, so don’t tell me it’s “mindless sheeping” or something else. I’m arguing with someone else and don’t want to continue with you rn, but I’m keeping my vote on you until I see that you are town in my eyes.

I didn’t say it was mindless sleeping
I literally asked you for reasons, and then defended against them

I was saying…nvm

I’m getting a tiny bit frustrated.

Eevee has lost the biggest thing keeping them safe from being voted.

I understand leaving options open but, like, eevee is not a mason if Leaf is telling the truth. We also have a double result, Vul knowing eevee can kill and me finding eevee kill someone, who flipped town.

I also realise that yall probably still think eevee could be town, which is fair. But, they seemed fairly reliant earlier on, on the mason thing and now that that has left them, their whole presence in thread has changed somewhat.

I think eevee could just be NK. My biggest issue is, that by doing this, I am having to firstly trust Leafia and secondly trust my own reads.

You can trust Leafia.

Also I pretty much never said I am mason to begin with if you reread my posts.
So you can’t call it me being reliant on it, lmao.

Also I still say this is useless check from you.

You just confirmed I am indeed able to kill.
I dunno what else you would expect.

should I say right now that town rolecards are blue

Okay so I’d rather not claim the reason as to why I am mechanically confirmable but the information as to why I am mechanically confirmable is avaliable to everyone if you fill in the blanks
And @an_gorta_pratai might’ve already picked up on it but I’m not 100% sure
It doesn’t matter there isn’t anticlaim, but them knowing exactly what night actions to plot out isn’t very helpful
I can claim if I have to but that’d kinda suck

Mine is red :thinking:

light :grinning:

There are 6 flipped town.
He’s meming.

1 Like

I don’t really want Light killed. I still think TL holds more equity for scum/NK.

What did they claim again?

Mine is really mostly red tho.

because the flag takes up like half the rolecard

True

Thanks for this clarification.

I wish any of the neighborhood members was online.

Kyo, stupid question.

Dont you think this neighborhood is… incoherrent?