Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

i think you can still vote-
oh

Yes
It’s why I am upset

Dont speak unless ur host

Accused Voters Count
Clonedcheese ATNoName, Light, rat, PKR, an_gorta_pratai, min 6/8
Light Leafia, Nightingale, Whysper, Clonedcheese 4/8
Kyodaz Vulgard 1/8
Not Voting Eevee, TrustworthyLiberal, KyoDaz 3

The day came to a close and…the player voted was Clonedcheese…

You grabbed his card and the name was almost impossible to make out, along with the picture being completely blurred. You couldn’t understand his role…What was he…? You felt like you would never find out until calling from the east, everyone shouted them over to the country once more. That’s when it was noticed.

*Around the computer Around the computer, research had to be done about the nation of The Netherlands, it had turned out the Netherlands was now a sworn on Capitalist…Once again, everyone had executed their own Capitalist buddy…As for the Netherlands, it was quite ironic that no one knew how to determine what he was…considering what he had done for everybody…

They were the The Netherlands

As the Netherlands, you used to have a Dutch Empire that got independence from you. The Scramble for Africa wasn’t exactly in your favour back then, but now with the Cold War raging on, you have new found allies and are planning on taking down the Communists once and for all. Maybe if you do good enough, you’ll learn a lot.

Each night, you may pick a player, you will delay their death. Your delayed deaths will count as a heal, meaning it will act as if you healed them but instead move forward two nights, when you delay a death you will be informed, that player will die in two nights after instead.

If you delay a death over the course of the game, you may use a night to dissipate the death out of existence or move it onto another player instead. You can only do this once per game.

Your goal is to defeat Communism and any other nations that stand to harm Capitalism.

Night 3 has started and will end 2020-12-10T21:00:00Z

1 Like

Majority was reached.

I think at least, my entire thing is broken. Is the VC correct that CRich posted

1 Like

If my count is correct, majority wasn’t reached on Clonedcheese before they voted on Light.

1 Like

In case this wasn’t mentioned earlier, night actions are locked in over 17 hours 2020-12-10T20:30:00Z

22 minutes remain for actions to be sent in!

Actions are now being processed.

As you awake from your slumber, it is nothing less of a silent night. However, 2 of your close comrades were found dead. Shoot, sorry. I’m getting influenced.

ATNoName was found dead! They were:

PKR was found dead! They were:

Day 4 has begun and will end in 48 hours (A.K.A: 2020-12-12T21:00:00Z) or sooner if a majority is reached. From now on it is possible to skip nights if all players in the game agree.

@min
@Vulgard
@Nightingale
@Whysper
@Aelin
@Leafia
@an_gorta_pratai
@eevee
@TrustworthyLiberal
@rat

@KyoDaz

we are in a weird version of lylo

do not do anything reckless for that reason

Would you say its a good time to mass claim Vulgard currently your my top town

what do you mean?

absolutely.
it’s lylo. everyone should claim.
why is it lylo?

7v4. i die tonight unless i’m healed and i don’t have faith in another healer existing. if we don’t kill anyone, mafia + nk kill a town each and it’s 4v4.
if we kill town, the same thing happens but it goes down to 3v4.
i never get yeeted today, but it doesn’t matter. as long as there isn’t a healer, i’m dead tonight.