Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

Okie dokie

/vote KyoDaz
@Wazza

1 Like

Now that’s hammer.

3 Likes

KyoDaz has been chosen to be executed! You will have 5 minutes to tell me if any errors have been made.

Accused Voters Count
KyoDaz Vulgard, min, Nightingale, Whysper, rat, Light 6/6
TrustworthyLiberal eevee, KyoDaz 2/6
Not Voting an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal. Leafia 3
1 Like

KyoDaz was taken to the execution table, complaining about his own abilities over and over again. Wazza sat back just simply staring at it in pure amazement that he could create such a bad role for such an NK. Especially when he realised this during the balancing but decided not to do anything about it as he only realised after the review process! Anyway, KyoDaz was put up to execution yelling something about the Scottish basically made up the entire United Kingdom. Oh well.

KyoDaz has been executed! They were:

Night 4 has begun and will end in 24 hours or at 2020-12-13T20:54:00Z. Deadline for actions is 30 minutes before the end or at 2020-12-13T20:24:00Z

7 Likes

I forgot to mention. Night is skippable if everyone chooses to do so!

2 Likes

Eevee and Vulgard were both found dead last night.

Eevee was Austria

Occupied and Divided. That’s what happened to your old empire. Conquered and forcefully integrated. That’s what happened after you received your freedom. Occupied and Divided once again after things that weren’t your choice were taken away from you. You hated them all. But Communism was horrible. It tried integrating itself into your country until you crushed it. You have no other choice but to stand against Communism, for the time being.

Each night for 2 times per game, you may select a player that has less than 30^day, you will attack and kill them.

Your goal is to defeat Communism and any other nations that stand to harm Capitalism.

Vulgard was Vietnam

Unlike your fellow Communist country, North Korea. You were successful in your endeavours of the Vietnamese Civil War, no matter how brutal, you stood tall afterwards. But that still didn’t change your goals of uniting Indochina under your banner and under Communism. When you were promised your goals, you didn’t bat an eyelash and you took the offer immediately.

At one point during the game and during the day, you will privately kill a player instantly. This can not be used in LyLo or during Day 1.

Additionally, you are in a neighbourhood chat with [x], [x] and [x].

Your goal is to defeat Capitalism and any other nations that stand in your way.

Day 5 has started and will end in 48 hours 2020-12-15T21:14:00Z or if majority is reached earlier in the day at 5.

what the fuck vulgard i TOLD YOU to tell me if you were scum since you were dying anyway this is the goddamn chloe situation all over again

jesus fucking christ i’m so bad at this game

oh!! and to make this even fucking better

MY INFO TODAY IS THAT THERES A GODDAMN NK OH THIS IS SO HELPFUL

i wonder what could’ve clued me in on this??

i hate life

We have another NK to deal with? That’s not goods. Also, I figured that Vulgard wasn’t town. No wonder he wanted to focus so much on finding the NK. He wanted to keep his mafia buddies safe. Also, who said I was bleeding?

no, there’s not another NK, i was simply informed one existed in the setup

and i believe kyo said he bled you

I was never bled. Or if I was, I wasn’t told about it.

mmm odd

at this point with how useless my info is i’m basically just a named VT so w/e

also i’m willing to clear night off of vul flipping scum so deal with it everyone

With the NK dead, we can focus on the mafia now at least. I think we’re in a good position right now honestly.

There’s 8 people still alive and I’d say that at max, 2-3 are scum.

2, rat said there was 4 non town yesterday

Or the day before idfk

two scum left yeah

rat is fuckign exhausted and drained so fuck