Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

Hm, well game kinda died.

Day ends in 4 hours and 20 minutes or at 2020-12-15T21:00:00Z

1 Like

Yeah, we pretty much have a set plan to go through now, so not as much to discuss. So I’ll go ahead and put down my vote before the day ends.

/vote TL @Wazza @CRichard564

No reason to not hammer + skip night

This is a comment so it doesn’t look like I’m blankvoting.

This is hammer.

Apologies for taking so long.

TrustworthyLiberal has been executed! They were:

Night 5 has begun and will end in 24 hours or at 2020-12-16T18:37:00Z or even earlier if all players choose to skip night.

Day will start in 10 minutes due to all players voting to skip the night. Actions will be processed shortly.

As you all wake up, you look around, 5 remain.

Light has died! They were:

Min has died! They were:

Day 6 has begun and will end in 48 hours or at 2020-12-18T14:00:00Z or if majority is reached before hand.

@Nightingale
@Whysper
@Leafia
@an_gorta_pratai
@rat

Oh man, that worked out better than expected. I had a feeling about Min. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I guess I can out myself now. I’m actually backup vig. I shot at Min last night to test their hiding. If they were town, they would have been safe and we’d have a mutual green check after they hid behind me. But turns out they were scum after all. So now that leaves us with just one more.

Also looks like Min was the RBer.

I’m going to go back and review things later. Not sure if I have more time tonight, but definitely tomorrow.

Yes. Just 1 last evil left. While there’s 4 town left. This pretty much confirms Whysper as town too, unless someone else wants to claim the shot on Min. I had a feeling that Min was scum too. Her hiding records made no sense whatsoever.

It’s High Noon, Min!

1 Like

I knew Whysper was town, hell yeah!
I’m riding a really high wave right now so I am using a lot of exclamation marks!!!

(Flipping my reads on Whysper and Min happened in the hood chat at night, for what it’s worth. My reads might have been off point for most of the game, but at least I can steer them back at the last second.)

Let me case Rat really quick!
They were only town because they were greenchecked by 2 wolves!

Gorta is always just a villager here.

Tell me to my face that Gorta is a wolf here.
Whysper is mech cleared, and their posts are actually really pure in retrospect. I’m sorry for not seeing that earlier.
Furthermore, Astand and Vulgard both tried to heavily pocket Dota!
Leafia is the Mason!

If nobody has any objections, I’m going to thunderdome Rat!

Get your flintlock pistols ready!

It’s High Noon, Rat!

/vote Rat @Wazza @CRichard564

I can explain more thoroughly why Gorta isn’t a wolf here. With four flipped wolves (Rat is also there, if I remember correctly!) on the Gorta wagon, EoD2 is a clear statement that wolves wanted Gorta dead over Arctic. Arctic flipped easily the weakest mafia role in the game. Vulgard’s statement about Gorta being a strang wolf PR makes zero sense if you think about it.

Astand effectively sacrificed their credibility (and their life!) to try to get Gorta executed over Arctic. That would be an extremely questionable play if Gorta were a wolf, even disregarding Min’s vote and Arctic’s shadethrowing!

Final Vote Count for Yesterday:

Accused Voters Count
TrustworthyLiberal min, Leafia, Whysper, Light, Nightingale 5/5
Not voting an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal, rat 3

Current VC

Accused Voters Count
rat Nightingale 1/3
Not voting an_gorta_pratai, rat, Whysper, Leafia 4

Majority is 3

1 Like