Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

doesnt seem like it

cool

can you vote TL i wanna wagon him

also YBW i didnt read any of your post it’s too long

Hosts not being online pogchamp

What is even the vote count

@Vulgard
you gotta ping the hosts for your TL vote

Hey I decided to ISO Mistyx because I haven’t gotten to properly reading her yet. I don’t think she’s a D1 wagon candidate for that matter, but I wanted a better look at her slot because I didn’t have much of a read on her.

This is the first post I see from her that isn’t a one-liner or fluff. I don’t really have an opinion on the early fluff during the meme phase, although I didn’t particularly like the jumpy votes that showed up there.

I just quoted these in the wrong order but I’m on mobile so I’m sorry lol.
I forgot this one was also not fluff. It’s just that mist didn’t clarify until after this statement, and I still feel like there needs to be more said to support these reads.

She said Light had a decent post minus the ugly formatting. I would’ve liked to see more of an explanation as to why she thinks that post was towny, though.

This is totally fine imo, probably because Eli literally hasn’t done much at all so far even after the first pop in.

Did we get an explanation or anything with this? Just curious.

NAI because literally everyone wants majora vigged or voted.

I haven’t read too many of Mist’s games so I wouldn’t know. I only saw the invitational and she openwolfed lol.

How bout now? Is the clonedcheese wagon still stale?

Can’t argue with that tbh.

Hey Mist do you have any new thoughts since Vul and I ISO’d Arctic? I saw that you said it makes Vul look towny but what are your thoughts on Arctic?

This is actually fine. Then mist says we shouldn’t wagon majora today but I guess that matches up with wanting to vig them. I think saying she needs more time on Gorta and Arctic is reasonable since they’re not high posters right now and a bit hard to read because of that.

I’m gonna look into this actually. I’ll get back to you guys on it.

If I have time, I want to ISO Eli as well because I really don’t like his random pop ins and fluffing. He hasn’t said anything about a posting restriction and I’m guessing that’s not a thing in this game, which makes him look pretty sus. I didn’t catch up on all of his posts today yet, though , so I really need that ISO.

Summary: I’m not good at reading Mistyx. I didn’t particularly like the fluff at the beginning but I can let it go for now, and her reads on Majora and Eli I can at least understand. She’s been pushing TL for a good portion of the day so I think I need to ISO him to get a better read on him and also make my read on Mist more solid. I kind of want more explanations from her when she pushes people, but she did give explanations on TL, Majora and Eli at least.

Also sorry if this wasn’t the most necessary iso right now but I wanted to check her.

fair enough, tldr: arctic maybe bad vul sussed him in a weird way imo and majora bad

/vote majora @Wazza @CRichard564

majora claimed protective of some sort i dont wanna kill there today

Arctic and Rat are 2 people I want to push more for the EoD vote but I do not know how many are behind it. I think TL might be town so i will not be voting them.

Rat has mulled this over
I have decided it’s believable enough for me not to want to kill it today
/unvote Majora @Wazza

Majora is weird but I feel uncomfortable voting for someone who softed PR over others honestly

I don’t actually know about Majora. It kind of looks like they were trying to do stuff, but I really hate that gimmick. If they are claiming protective then I don’t see why we should lynch them today, but I get a very null read from them. A fair bit of their posts seem forced in my opinion

1 Like

Your reads are interesting. Why do you think Rat is scum btw?

Based
Have fun with this while I go iso eli

Day ends in 48 minutes I think.

1 Like

Do you guys need an updated VC?

2 Likes

I don’t think rat is bad or should they be wagoned tbh.

1 Like

Yes please

2 Likes

Astand was the first to Recognize my distinct typing that I thought wasn’t that obvious at allz

so what, cfd onto someone who isnt here at eod? lol