Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

Thread reads aren’t usually super specific

i’ve played ToS and i currently play ToL

my first mafia game was the pokemon game

arctic did play in the newbie game which factors into my read on him
i still think astand’s town because of the complexity of his thoughts. he has serious problems with maintaining investment and thought complexity as mafia but he’s been fairly consistent with both in this game

he also gave himself a pregame excuse that “he wouldn’t be trying hard” but he’s trying anyway. if he randed mafia he could just genuinely not try and point to that as his pregame excuse

sculptor where do you stand on things rn? like, more in general than specific people. you pop in occasionally just to say a few things and maybe vote and leave and i find it difficult to track your progression

You did nothing but shade me which is a lmao

It also looks like a HUGE percentage of your current reads are just sheeping randoms lmfao

You’ve given LITERALLY no original argument other then maybe slightly on gorta but even then it seems like you just wanted to lolmindmeld with vul which is :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

I’m not sure what you want me to answer

Imma go iso Arctic in the newbie game

Accused Voters Count
an_gorta_pratai Centuries, ArcticXI, astand 3/11
Arctic sculptordwarf, min 2/11
Ami Vulgard 1/11
Centuries Light 1/11
AtNoName rat 1/11
Leafia AtNoName 1/11
astand eevee 1/11
Not voting Ami, dota, PKR, YoubutWorse, WindwardAway, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal, Clonedcheese, Kyodaz 10

Any mistakes, please ping me.

My vote stays on gorta as he tried to answer questions that I didn’t ask him several times.

And still hasn’t provided even a simple answer to ones I did.

No joy cats

Stop provoking ppl smh

i find this argument pointless so i’ll just look at this
did you give reasons why light is so high?

also eevee is potatoing hard the whole game and i don’t know if he’d do that as mafia
i feel like self-awareness wouldn’t let him? maybe?

broader ideas regarding gamestate / general group of people you think are town / general pool of where you’re looking rn

How am I provoking

I’m being shaded for the dumbest reason I think the joycats are warranted IMO

my vote on ami’s useless now
/vote an_gorta_pratai @CRichard564 @Wazza

this is fine

What’s baffling about me not being read up and having no confidence in my rushed read whatsoever?

WHAT?

WHAT QUESTIONS?

i explained that your post was incredibly hedgy and scumread you for this, whereas you are just OMGUSing me

i posted a read on gorta before vul sent theirs, and then i expanded on vul’s post because i agreed with it

The overall impression of Light in this game is very different from what I remember of him in Hell in a Cell game, where he was doing long, awkward and very bizarre takes that often lead nowhere.
While here he’s more focused and natural, and has higher WiM too.

Doesn’t look like wolf him unless he improved a really large amount.

That, as well as some stances and directions he takes are probably not ones wolf would likely take (like, suspecting Cent or questioning me, which I felt like he just wouldn’t bother)

Like I’m sorry that I didn’t have any confidence in my own damn rushed reads yesterday and I am sorry that I sheeped someone. I’m sorry that I didn’t want to vote on a protector claim. Maybe I should have sheeped that read instead

About Mistyx? About Majora?

Be the better person and don’t joycat them

My minds all over the place atm

My thought process tends to be very non linear

Why you were fine voting JOAT claim?