Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

Yo what the fuck

silently is the point

I have no clue you did this

and you’re still putting me on the scummy list by calling my actions “strawmanning”
First do you know the definition of that my good sir
Second I would like to know what in hell made you think I was the one to blow off wind’s head. If your only reasoning was that one eyebrows post, you’re getting your head chopped off today.

/vote ATNoName @Wazza @CRichard564

pinging hosts

Majority is now 10, btw. I accidentally said it was still 10.

1 Like
Accused Voters Count
an_gorta_pratai Centuries, ArcticXI, astand, Vulgard 4/10
Arctic sculptordwarf, min 2/10
AtNoName rat, clonedcheese 2/10
Centuries Light 1/10
Leafia AtNoName 1/10
astand eevee 1/10
Not voting Ami, dota, PKR, YoubutWorse, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal, Kyodaz 8

Ok then, go ahead. I only blame it on myself. Anyhow, I’m moving on

I didn’t like Arctic today and I really don’t have anything to TR or SR him on D1.

Gorta on the other hand, I have never seen him with this attitude, so I’m currently questioned his slot

For now

/vote Arctic @Wazza @CRichard564

This is what you spend 10 mins crafting?

No. Address it directly.

I’m calling you scum for this.

You see a post that seems scumread-y from a <average player, you kill that player, and shift the blame to that person in the hopes that they claim.

Die

ok I’d admit I wasn’t thinking clearly so fuck off. I wanted to move off before I burn this thread alive.

I’m more than willing to scorch the thread for this :fire:

My vote stays on you to EoD

The way ur reacting I don’t like at all honestly and I find your poe options kinda obvious

Why would someone shoot wind knowing they scumread them? Idk honestly you immediately assuming it’s that is weirdchamp

your emotions and reactions are def real but not really ai

Wind typing a wallpost and then realizing they were vigged will be traumatizing

1 Like

First of all, I don’t know what alignment the day vig is. I’m more leaning to scum.

Why would gorta and or Arctic shoot wind knowing they’d get the sus??

so if i’m reading this correctly, AT accused cloned of shooting wind and now cloned’s caught him out he’s shifting his vote to me because others are SR’ing me?

lmao what

Why would cloned shoot wind after just a eyebrow raising post?

1 Like

to prevent any further push onto them.

Yes but wouldn’t they out themselves???

1 Like

out

Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if Arctic is bad but I feel like he would be making himself obvious here

dayvig could be lurking and just shot randomly

you could also be the vig I’m not accusing I’m just saying you can’t just say it’s only a few people due to flawwed reasons

I’m just following the most simple explanation because that is generally the most likely option.