Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

@Centuries to explain my lack of reads, I have been falling asleep somewhat earlier (due to a lack of sleep the previous day), which usually means that I sleep most of the afternoon and nights away when this happens. The next morning I got busy and couldn’t make those reads. I just now finished reading the thread.

I think Cents is probably town from what I read

Hardclaim masons with @eevee

I could tell

Please dm both me and Richard in case you replace in and I miss it while Richard is asleep. Thanks.

/vote Arctic @Wazza @CRichard564

Accused Voters Count
an_gorta_pratai Centuries, ArcticXI, astand, Vulgard 4/10
ArcticXI sculptordwarf, min, AtNoName, eevee 4/10
AtNoName rat, clonedcheese 2/10
Centuries Light 1/10
Not voting Ami, dota, PKR, YoubutWorse, Leafia, an_gorta_pratai, TrustworthyLiberal, Kyodaz 8
1 Like

That actually no one is gonna buy, considering you just claimed a vig shot.

Was the vig not an obvious fake claim lol

Then noone is gonna buy it now due to me saying that noone is gonna buy it.

But what if that’s your plan cuz you didn’t want me to claim

i’m back here for a few minutes and this is just a mess

atnoname shouldn’t be a wagon after last eod and after what’s just happened. i don’t think mafia atnoname has the audacity to just ping people and ask for claims after a dayvig (which i think always comes from mafia here. windward was universally townread as far as i remember), it doesn’t fit his wolf profile.

cloned’s reaction to it was very omgusy and sudden. in a vacuum it’s bad but towny, just like what at did with asking for claims. i just dislike the fact he’s still potatoing and not really solving. and also, i’ve seen wolf ate from him before, just before he was dayvigged in dreaming gods, so ate/emotional responses themselves are not outside of his wolfrange. he hasn’t improved whatsoever since day 1, even after we were given additional motivation to do so by learning that wagons were v/v. i think he can still easily be mafia for those reasons. also pointing out that he was present at several points during eod but didn’t seem to care at any of those points.

this look like shade on eli for no reason but maybe i’m reading this wrong

the one towny thing about this is that (outside of being overtly bad) he doesn’t seem to give a single fuck about dying, and he was very much in contention until the whole tl thing
could be manufactured but i don’t think i’ve ever seen mafia!cloned value his life so little. this makes me think cloned might still be town, so i feel a bit more conflicted about him. his iso has a lot of terrible-looking stuff in it, but it also has instances of not caring about his position in the thread and about his survival on day 1. i’ve never seen mafia cloned play without any regard for his life and that throws me off a little. it feels like a more likely town flip in comparison to gorta/arctic. i’m explaining gorta/arctic later in this post

i am still ambivalent about tl and it bothers me because i should have had a read on him by now. i’ll go jump into his iso again to track progression

i don’t think gorta’s out of his wolfrange. i’ve been tracking his responses and i don’t think his anger is necessarily ai at all. his explanation for his voting patterns last eod doesn’t really hold up to me because i still think he would’ve been more hesitant to sheep people if he originally had a townread on someone, as town. town gorta is a very careful and methodical player, for him to vote on someone he townread despite the threadstate shifting that way is unusual and i would sooner perceive it as a scum move than a town move. his explanation was decent enough but i also think scum gorta could think of that as an excuse, so it didn’t really move the needle for me that much.

i think arctic’s aggression today is really weird, too. he’s just been accusing people seemingly at random. i think it was more pointed in his last towngame, here it looks more like a total mess, and i’m not sure if he’s making these pushes for the sake of posturing or if he genuinely believes them. interactions with min came across as needlessly aggressive, too. my case yesterday relied on arctic being far too hesitant to do things in comparison to his towngame, and we gave him a day. today, he’s been playing with extreme aggression, as if responding to my case on him… but i don’t have any idea where the aggression is supposed to be headed. he is butting heads with people left and right and i fail to find any reason why, outside of posturing. i don’t believe he’s trying to solve the game that way, he’s just been generating conflicts for no apparent reason, and that’s wolfy. the thing where he is now recklessly aggressive after the argument i gave earlier @ him not being pushy enough is also making me :thinking:, because he could be caving into my wishes to make me stop scumreading him, and that’s awfully wolfy as well.

i’m perfectly fine with gorta/arctic wagons existing at the moment for the reasons stated above, i think there’s always 1+ wolf here.

i think min’s town. i liked the way they approached interacting with arctic and the things they were saying felt genuine. there’s not much more to this read.

eevee’s basically trolling and i think we should stop giving eevee a pass for doing it. not sure what sculptor is thinking with the mason claim and dayvig claim bs but that should end too if sculptor is town. eevee has not made a single piece of effort to help solve the game and is just coasting because he’s eevee. i think this slot should die, since it’s actually wolfier than ami, who has only done nothing because she has posted nothing. eevee’s actually existed, he’s just done nothing too, and that includes not contributing to yesterday’s eod in any way when we were wagoning villagers just fine – a comfortable mindset for succeeding mafia to have. if trolling and potatoing continues to work out for you, just continue trolling and potatoing.

tl;dr @ eevee: get rid of eevee, unimpressive slot overall, not based

i think it’s also fairly obvious i don’t believe the mason claim, but it looked like a joke to begin with, so.

sculptor trolling alongside eevee really threw me off and i’m not sure how to feel about it. feels really bold to come from a wolf but not impossible. mrrh.

@rat why’s your vote on at? or did i miss it

i think rat’s been underwhelming today and their vote being on at doesn’t make me feel much better.

@Leafia where are you

i forgot to call people based / unbased instead of town/mafia but whatever

@dota where are you too
i think it’s >rand town to just not post until now on day 2 (excluding irl circumstances) but that’s the thinnest thing ever and this slot has close to 0 content
which looks significantly worse given how last eod turned out

town (groups are not ordered):

centuries
astand (still tring both these slots)
min
atnoname
pkr (partially mech)
kyodaz

youbutworse

sculptordwarf (only on the condition that they actually do something and aren’t w/w trolling with eevee or something, otherwise yeet them straight back into poe. at some points, their interactions with eevee don’t feel like “same wavelength,” so they look slightly better than eevee does – they are also trying to actually play the game. but i still find it increasingly difficult to justify townreading them, outside of some tonal stuff / proactive voting / trolly attitude possibly signifying town in this case.)

leafia (this read is fading super rapidly because she hasn’t existed today. still probably wouldn’t kill her rn though)
rat (faded away like leafia, but harder, since i really dislike the vote on at. the same thing concerns cloned to an extent)

no strong read / poe:

ami
dota
tl
light

eevee
cloned

arctic
gorta

this tier is unordered as well by the way

the bottom two groups is where i plan to kill today

sorry if the post is unorganized, but i decided to write this before going to sleep and i kept adding stuff i was able to think of

good night

you are clearly not reading the content of my posts then

this has got to be a joke
you liked the way their entire read on me was OMGUS after i called out their post as hedgy and you think that was genuine?
HELLO?

My read on yoy literally wasn’t omgus can you learn what that means

It was because your read clearly isn’t in good faith bruh :smile_cat::joy_cat: u literally said me joking about being dumb is ate and then randomly threw a shit ton of shade on me for zero reason

Why did so much town like die

Not in game I mean activity wise

Vulgard made me want to actually play the game seeing his post

ok so from 2382 re-reading

its a random post i scrolled up to

ends up being the post before twl logged on so like ok cool

This is a NOT W/W interaction 99% of the time
YBW vote is ok
I don’t think it’s a good vote
It’s not a bad vote either
I don’t think it’s on a read they talked much about
I’d say him going for gut is townier than not with the threadstate

Something I remember about Min at eod

I didn’t really like them, note that me not liking them it’s necessarily me w reading Min I think it just, Min isn’t doing much at EOD by yelling at people who are being wagonned for claiming

I still think this sucks attitude wise

Not good really, it’s not like the slot has improved either

PKR is calm, he actually talked about this earlier on, it feels too serene still for me, he isn’t even typing fast I can actually feel the energy he had at eod, there’s punctuation for gods sake

Windward attitude is also eh, its iioa as fuck

I have the feeling all my current TLs did fuck all at eod and it weirds me out

Ditto here I feel

I wouldn’t go as far as switch my TRs and SRs but like, I’m not really in love with this kind of attitude at 5 minutes before EOD with no VC

W Windward probably doesn’t feel the need to make that kind of comment as W tbh

Min hyperfocusing on claims at this point is very eh

It’s not like analyzing anything it feels very sour

Wolf Gorta who has TMI and V Gorta who has done nothing all day long wouldn’t have the same goal

I don’t feel like Gorta is trying to think of the better lynch TBH

I don’t know tbh

To me this could be read as either alignment

The talking points fall more in line with what townie would think since it’s basically my stand at this eod minus for the fact I TR’d Eli a bit

It also feels fluffy so not much of a fan of that vote in particular

There’s very little that strikes me as townie

im of the philosophy

that id rather kill scummy play than bad play

gorta i guess still