Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

Just something I had noticed earlier that kind of felt weird. But I will check later down the line.

Shush, we don’t out important countries, even if they are obvious.

We don’t want protectives on them so they can die easier to night kill

that’s weird that you think I was agenda like

I didn’t make a case or anything lol

Damn I just wanted to make a funny British hate joke

I like ruling under faith rather than fear
But I can’t really deny an offer that someone would accept my diplomatic immunity
And with the way you’re voting it definitely looks like you need someone to tell you where to go

I read Astands D1 entirely here it is i gotta check on my roast.

Refering Leafia

Actually feels good these interactions atleast for Leafia same as below.

And this remake astand just passes it makes me think Astand knew they were not mafia so just wanted to leave it as is as when someone says they can clear themselves later while you take it at face value.

Refering Cloned

Activly looking for a reason to defend cloned early on over all the other wagons poping up around here.

OMGUS back towards Astand (Who said it was scummy at the start of the game) seems to not being this back up and again ask cloned to calm down which to me reads as trying to calm them down.

Note: I Think Astand was their main Powerwolf D1 as i am going thorugh this.

Refering TL (ME)

Starts trying to help manifest the read back towards me from mist. (Want to check VC around now might have had a wolf high up likely cloned)

Again trying to get my wagon started how ever this being closer to EoD then middle of day while i was seemingly not around to defend myself and most likely would have died if i had slept in.

Make Gortu look alittle better feel you don’t bring this presure in at this time.

I should be lock clear at this point Astand spent so much effort and excuses to be on me which he wouldn’t need to do if partners (YOu just take the cred and be done with it)

Refering Vul

This makes my Vul read a little more confident.

Some general Posts

Feel this is never two wolfs reasons are kinda bare (Prespective and new player)

Rat jumps super hight having been called likey town like min neither seemingly gain any progression and now is super highup on the read list.
dota was there for being borad as said above and Solic i don’t remember off the top of my head.
Cloned lowers here however it doesn’t feel like astand is giving the slot a fair read and kinda just sent it there. (Most likely to gain cred post flip)

This excuse to get off of cloned and ignore this is bad from the progression given on the dota read being minimal to stop pushing a wagon because of that makes cloned seem 10x likelyer to be aligned with astand (Fliped wolf).

Now it sounds like Holy Roman Empire.

Are you Holy Roman Empire?

Tbh, Leafia is just someone who I could never read town unless they are mechconfirmed or something.

Yeah, I’m not feeling strongly on this. Just mentioning it as something that struck me as a bit weird. The only case I guess was not liking Leafia. Haha. :slight_smile:

I have discovered that alting severely decreases the quality of my reads
I will ignore the insult to my joytelligence but you’re on the right track thanks man

The Holy Roman Empire is what I aspire to be, yes
Of course

Then start being orange and stop being Rat

:joyandblack5:
If you insist then it shall be done

(I’m kidding, I just wanted to take a guess at your main and see if I’m right. I do like the whole Rat performance.)

Seriously tho @min

No serious country speculation.

Roles are heavilly based on countries, as you can see.

Portugal+Spain mason, due to Iberian alliance.
Belgium, Netherlands etc. being neighbours.

Just… don’t speculate. Either that or straightforward out them if yout hink it’s too obvious and scum also noticed it.
No flat jokes and half-made speculations.

Either none or full in.

Yeah, I understand this. They can generally be viewed as anti-town in behavior. But that’s why I don’t think people should just vote on them for just not liking them. Usually have to find something more, like an unusual push or them pulling back or switching around on reads suddenly. But I admit it’s hard to feel good about reading Leafia as town.

Oh okay my bad

I wasn’t serious but yeah I understand what you mean and I won’t do any of that from now on

If guessing my main helps then so be it

Hard agree with the no blatant rolefishing
(Unless you’re rat then you get a pass)

Summary of my wall.

Cloned looks worst
Leafia looks alitrle better
Rat looks worst

I’ll do D2 after I finish cooking

Blatant rolefishing is… not rolefishing to begin with.

You can ask for role.
You can out role if it’s obvious, as I did with saying that PKR tracked me.

But you cannot really speculate on something which others might not understood yet.