Countries FM - The Cold War - Game Over - Communism is Victorious! - (2/24)

I think at least, my entire thing is broken. Is the VC correct that CRich posted

1 Like

If my count is correct, majority wasn’t reached on Clonedcheese before they voted on Light.

1 Like

In case this wasn’t mentioned earlier, night actions are locked in over 17 hours 2020-12-10T20:30:00Z

22 minutes remain for actions to be sent in!

Actions are now being processed.

As you awake from your slumber, it is nothing less of a silent night. However, 2 of your close comrades were found dead. Shoot, sorry. I’m getting influenced.

ATNoName was found dead! They were:

PKR was found dead! They were:

Day 4 has begun and will end in 48 hours (A.K.A: 2020-12-12T21:00:00Z) or sooner if a majority is reached. From now on it is possible to skip nights if all players in the game agree.

@min
@Vulgard
@Nightingale
@Whysper
@Aelin
@Leafia
@an_gorta_pratai
@eevee
@TrustworthyLiberal
@rat

@KyoDaz

we are in a weird version of lylo

do not do anything reckless for that reason

Would you say its a good time to mass claim Vulgard currently your my top town

what do you mean?

absolutely.
it’s lylo. everyone should claim.
why is it lylo?

7v4. i die tonight unless i’m healed and i don’t have faith in another healer existing. if we don’t kill anyone, mafia + nk kill a town each and it’s 4v4.
if we kill town, the same thing happens but it goes down to 3v4.
i never get yeeted today, but it doesn’t matter. as long as there isn’t a healer, i’m dead tonight.

Cool am Watcher or Lookout what ever you wanna call it.
Can post logs not including last nights as well i thinks its better incase theres a lie leter

i am requesting that everybody hardclaim. the anticlaimer’s dead and we are in what is basically lylo.
we can still win the game, but we need to play perfectly from now on.
i have no ability shots and my neighborhood has lost another member. mechanically, my death isn’t really a problem anymore.

The f**k did you people do to me?

i have a personal choice of who i want dead today. it’s a combination of factors.

?

I’m appreciative but very confused. You should know what I am talking about.

Am confused but what ever.

I check if a flip was altered and Arctic’s flip wasn’t altered. I did the trees thing this time and went to sleep + got up late and made a cake.