:stuck_out_tongue:

work beckons

1 Like

Jesus christ are we the same person
ahahahahha

this entire post is my brain currently

time to echo chamber

i think simply by PoE, lemon is a likely hit
i’ve disliked how throughout the game they have been quick to plop reads onto people, yet backtrack when questioned about said reads. i actually wanna read through their spew analysis again to see whats up with that - i remember not being a fan of how it seemed like they threw out (or removed) points for things that I wouldn’t really consider alignment indicative?
helz jumping to call out her ‘townslip’ makes my brain do about 10 somersaults and i ultimately think its kinda partnery but i suppose it matters how he treated her after that point as well - and if he remained consistent regarding it

i’ll dive through her iso right now i guess, and get back to you

also
i’m weirded out by the fact that a lot of people have smallworldz in their PoE yet nobody is voting there other than you (which is partially why i just hopped on) when i’ve seen ~nothing from the new guy that convinces me they’re a villager, and i have heavy doubts about their claim. (i was talking to aelin about this last night in case you think im piggybacking off of you or something :P)

2 Likes

@Lemonfairy gun to head, whats the team?

spitball with me a bit

if you’re town you’re in a unique position in terms of solving - since you’re in consensus PoE and a potential elim - and i could use a different perspective to bounce ideas off of so im not just echo-chambering with my townreads
who is pushing you in bad faith, if anybody?

one more thing

@chloe just to quell some far ranging paranoia about you, can you link me a recent town/scum game?

lmao i was wondering when someone would ask

both of these are closed setups, so similar-ish scenario:

Town game

Most recent scum game (bit of a wonky setup. two threads, but i couldnt read the other thread, and instead had Marl as my ‘hydra’ partner in thread A)

I’d say I’m miles outside of my scumrange rn. It’s not as wide of a range as people seem to think :upside_down_face:

1 Like

omg is that a zero escape-flavored mafia game

(will look at those later, ty)

1 Like

Good afternoon o/

A couple things that I’d like to mention

Somehow we were able to have sync chats last night and today too, despite the death of all 3 masons. I’m happy to leave the reason on why that’s possible as blank for now but if it is because of smallworldz, let us know since you’re in the chopping board currently. Also i kinda remember Nika saying it wasn’t possible

Other than that our ability on Windward failed. I’m not sure if it’s because she died or because we were somehow blocked.

This reminds me of something:

What does your ability even do?
–also, I redirected all abilities that targeted Aelin onto you, so getting RB’ed may or may not be a thing.

…what if I said Proph, Blitz, min, and you?

I’d ask you why that is

hold on a sec I’m typing rn

1 Like

Proph - made that case on me after Wiisp flipped. It was a (imho) poorly made case that I think was the starting point of everyone just scumreading me and sheeping each others’ scumreads of me. I think I started dropping my sus on Proph at some point because they eased off pushing me and I believed that it was Wind who was the real mastermind behind pushing me and Proph was just - as they explained before - too excited after potentially catching scum. Now that Wind flipped town, I’m again having second doubts about this because now it looks like Proph started the case on me and then reeled back to let Wind (and the rest of town sheeping Wind) do the rest of the work.

Who is

Wait nvm

I tred nika, I should look at small cuz I havent really

Blitz - honestly I feel like Blitz has just been floating through the entire game and hasn’t done much aside from giving that reads list for town cred I think it was during D2? Surprisingly though, they’re not getting nearly as much attention as I am when I am literally being SR’d for what they have been doing except I’m somehow “tonally less pure”. Honestly one of the reasons I was so convinced Wind was scum as because they were defending Blitz on really weak reasons and TLing Blitz for bring attention to me D1. I mean, what even is that? Is that even a reason? So far, only Nika and I have ever cased Blitz and while they are pretty much in POE, Blitz gets cleared for weak reasons like “there was no push-back on their wagon that day thread locked and opened again” when we know for a fact from both Wiisp and Helz that wolves are ok with bussing their teammates and not doing anything to try and save them if they look like they are about to get lynched.

I’m in a bit of agreement here. I’m pretty torn overall on Blitz’s alignment ngl

rip have to leave
will send min and Chloe later