Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

One less vote to get them

yeah I’m decently certain of it tbh
and I have been since he started the push on me
I gave my reasoning already but since there are so many posts i might as well repeat myself again.

Derps pushing me when nobody was actively scumreading me is >rand town. He’d find a different target if he were the informed minority and I understand why he thought it was weird I was sheeping Marl’s reads. He hadn’t caught up on the thread, either, so that kind of confirms my point about him being uninformed. His vote was on Merc at EoD, but he had also voted Merc once before, earlier in the game on D1 (post #2592), stating it was a gutread.

Ohh ty

To execute them*

go you!

Also

Vote: Blitz
@osieorb18 @EliThePsycho

anyone have a good reason why this isn’t the lynch today??? After the wrong EoD two new wagons popped up and rn I’m inclined to think Merc might be town. Nothing has inclined to think Blitz is town.

why would I confess that as scum? what if everything I say is WIFOM?
no, I’m town.

Why are you WIFOMi g a fellow town, that shit is anti town.

I am not comfortable with that slot at all.

They take lots of stances with no reasoning. Just a lot of “This person is X alignment” and they have been working hard to paint me as W/W with Guill but its just saying it over and over once again- with no reasoning.

Then they were really focused on mason hunting and were arguing to out the 3rd mason which I felt was alarming.

I do feel that is a slot that could use more attention overall and in my notes it bothers me how many people have a scum lean on them yet how little pressure they seem to receive.

1 Like

@min what’s your code

i swear to god 75% of guillo’s posts are them calling themself town

lmfao

I’m not WIFOMing, I’m literally town.

and I’ll WIFOM as much as I want if I’m not convinced of your alignment. The way you say “fellow town” just seems so incredibly off to me.

do you want me to tell you min’s code too?
because i’ve actually been reading the thread and they answered the last time you asked.

You know what? I really hope you are scum. I will congratulate you after the game if you are.
Exactly the opposite if you are not.

No

I thought that was Wiisp

I keep messing the two of them up

sigh

both Wiisp and min claimed their numbers

This guy, then what im supposed to say, that im a fellow scum when im not?

have fun getting your hopes dashed

oh my gosh are you okay?