Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Not how roles work

Aight so lemme assume all of them are town rq

Silviu is un-MLable but easily manipulated, and has very little thread control in the grand scheme of things
Wolves can use him to push agenda, and likely are
Also he might have been protected

Wiisp is a claimed babysitter and could very well target within the scumteam, taking one of them down with him

Nikamara isn’t widely townread I don’t think? Aelin quoted where they cased and dunked on Tilga, which is nagl considering their flip. Can be left alive for paranoia’s sake to push an elim. Also their claim doesn’t seem very high priority to me

There ya go

Ezpz
I do believe one of you and Wiisp is fakeclaiming, simply from a balance standpoint
But yeah
I don’t think all PR claims being alive is extreeeemely damning?

All right, so if you have doubts on Nika’s claim during Guillo’s RT, are you association reading their alignments at all, or do you have independent reads on them? Just curious where your thoughts are at.

dang, it. This is the second time this happned :joy_cat:

Correct

I had to leave for hours. If you check the game you’ll see I wasn’t able to come back for like over 9 hours iirc. I didn’t want to get hammered over a lie. You have to take the claim in context of that. Really dislike this push. I’ve explained this to death by this point.

to add to this point
he also kinda leaks information easily tbh, since he hasn’t totally figured out when to out it or not

1 Like

so if scum want to know what the sync rates are and what the masons know, they’re more likely to leave Silviu alive and try to get rid of the last mason instead.

1 Like

However other than that I read them based on their targets during each day. Their reasonings suspecting any player have logical so far, tilg’s being quite solid from any perspective. The only one that stood out was their read on PKR but that was mainly day 1 and at that time we were still at an RVS.

@WindwardAway
well we don’t have to worry about that, I told him not to say anything anymore

EoD1 Vote Count Analysis

Check out the rapid wagon shifts here. I might’ve said something immediately if I’d been on right at EoD, but I wasn’t, so hindsight 20/20 I guess.

• Aelin jumped off Wiisp and onto PKR, voicing paranoia.
  • Wiisp jumped off Kaif and onto PKR, claiming it was self-pres even though PKR’s wagon was only ahead of both Kaif and Wiisp by 1 vote, and also said he was sure PKR would flip town.
  • Blitz swapped his vote from Wiisp to PKR and gave no reasoning.
  • Tied top wagons = no exe, something I kind of forgot when I was initially looking at this.

I’m looking at this one more time and I can’t be bothered to find my own post to quote it so I just pasted it all in again.

So now we know that PKR was town, Kaif was town, and we still don’t know what Wiisp is but he claimed babysitter.

What does that tell us about the wagons?

(And if one more person faults me for looking at wagonomics I will wagon their ass.)

but as a mason, he is certainly all over the place
which does match, “Easily Manipulatable”
but that should be irrelevant, as the masons can basically make town stronger

well, minus the random hater action Kaif and I got lol

if the two players who are synced in the pair are both town, though, the neighborhood chat is very constructive for them to gauge each other’s alignment and possibly bounce reads off each other.

i’d yolo for the other mason before i killed silviu tbqh

I don’t know Wind. Guilly’s day 1 kinda poked in numerous directions. If Guilly’s gambit was to get under some scum’s skin and get shot I can kinda see it as a viable play style. I feel like I remember Guilly taunting to get shot too at some point. something like “Scum are too pussy to shoot me”.

X-x then again maybe guillotina was just aiming to be read as TWTBAW and use that to skate by.

true I’m just going based off of the mafia scum wiki

You are missing the point. Counting those three plus myself, plus Wind (if he is town). It’s 5 towns to clear before they are inevitably boxed in. Scum have to kill them because we will not, the only reason they dont is because those claims come from wolves.

his twtbw play followed by a more rational approach had a decent number of players outright town lean him but at the same time, a couple had him scumleaned. Regardless of the situation going for a mason would have been a better call

bruh I’m not even a PR, why lump me into the yeet pool?