Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Who are the top wagons right now

wait when the fuck is eod

nevermind ill figure it out myself

I was just thinking, in the emporors new groove when he’s like, your hair sucks but the rest of the girls were to do with the face or just generic yikes, he could’ve just made them style their hair differently.

anyways

sup?

2 Likes

And yes, that was honest to god the first thought in my head when I woke up

unsure if you’re aware, but you can quote posts easily by highlighting the text, and clicking the quote button

or if you dont want to multiquote and just quote a single thing you’re responding to you can click the speech bubble in the corner of the reply box

shameless plug of my crappy guide lol:

only quoting part of this so i dont clutter too much
but please dont edit posts during games ^^

i genuinely have zero clue what you’re talking about
can you quote it or something lol

mood
minus the dinosaur part
only been playing for a year and a half-ish lmao
but my scumgame isn’t that good. love towning

11am edt

2 Likes

So I skimmed Henry Stickmin for min town. Golden Wind for wolf.

The problem with ISOing these games is that min often one-liners or replies to posts without the quotes (plus their tone is kinda consistent through each game) so it’s really hard to figure out the context on what they’re responding to

That being said, in the Henry Stickman game they actually do quotewall a little bit, and like they actually do have solid progressions for reads (like with Arctic and Marl).

In the Golden Wind game I feel like they fluff a lot more, and their progressions on their reads is pretty nonexistent or bad. They throw around a lot of naked votes (PKR, Nutella) and they don’t… reallly bother to interrogate people they’re scumreading?

I only looked at like the first 200 posts of each game but I hope this is accurate lmao

1 Like

I’d say thats accurate.

How do those games compare to this one in your opinion though?

@Prophylaxis
The only thing I found is their on Windward because tone, and Windward telling them not do that
but I am also curious what they are looking for in Zone, and why Kaif got a TWTBAW vibe
@Aelin

@min
ok

Will get to that soon

I can’t concentrate at all right now so I’m gonna take a break and then post a little more later

1 Like

ping pong

Yeah I know how to do both of those things, it’s just that it’s inconvenient to quote like this when I’m writing a post in one window and then scrolling/reading the thread in the other. You get the reply box on the window you’re using to scroll the thread and eeesh

1 Like

@Nikamara now come here and quote where tf I AtE’d

@min
Ok to be fair, the last time I played with you I was a wolf, and you had a good claim that made you untouchable, so maybe without the TMI I’m just noticing your posts more, but thinking back to that game, you weren’t super consistent in terms of thoughts after day 1, but still kinda came back in spurts, so you are probably just fine here

Kewl

most recent votecount is 11h ago
ok
this is fine

A funny cat video

Early Blitz ISO is mostly negligible, emotion doesn’t really feel fake but they don’t take it anywhere.

First vote, 665. Reasoning feels more like poking for a reason than an actual reason for a vote, which, in the specific context of Zone wanting him to give a vote, is towny IMO because it doesn’t feel like agenda.

Gave own thought which is
actually not terrible? Provides a decent reason for the action, and while this has potential W/W equity I’m pretty sure Guillo is V so the shielding doesn’t seem to make sense unless he was specifically a scum who thought Guillo was weak and was white knighting

This feels kinda awkward

This looks good, especially with PKR’s green flip, because this is a pretty good thing to see and I’m not really sure why he would go for this/bring it up if it was W/V

actually feels like blitz is trying to interact with me and figure out where I’m at

mhm

Would like to see a follow-up on this
Trying to read Zone is like thinking you can read Old English just because you can read English

Good EoD interactions

this feels like
so random that i dont think a wolf would fake it?
most wolves would go “oh theyre claiming masons and they are/aren’t in wolf chat with us therefore they’re wolves/town”

Lines up logically speaking
then he has a big ol readpost which im not going to go through but it gives a lot of reads, most of which being town, which i feel heavily reduces their agenda pool if they’re scum and it’s pretty good reasoning regardless

says this but he’s not with me on the wiisp wagon
WIISP AND I ARE THUNDERDOMED
I AM SAYING HE IS LYING ABOUT HIS FLAVOR
why is nobody doing anything about this

argues against a non-W/W read, although this is mostly meaningless due to Tilga’s flip

would like to see more on this please

i might just have low standards for townplay but this gets a :+1: from me

in my experience
scum… usually don’t go “okay yeah kill me i was going to fakeclaim but im literally fine as a lynch with minimal drawbacks”

I think this is… pretty likely imo? This is the kinda angleshooty bit I was talking about earlier
but while I was in thread someone (Silviu?) made a readslist that had “The third mason” in it but not kaif, which he then quickedited
so its possible that someone or multiple someones around that time are on the scumteam
i was also personally thinking that kaif was the third mason but potato potato

This overall feels just like
pushing blame away and going “everyone is townie lol” which i dont like

TL:DR - Blitz overall is a townlean, which lines up with my gutread from earlier
He seems slightly demotivated and busy today, yeah, but that’s reasonable after four town flips
i know im fucking demoivated
there is a bit of sketchiness in some of his posts and a decent bit of questionable shit in his posts today which is why its not a townread
but overall… people should not be on blitz
or just ignore me, i guess…

Another cat video

Chloe subbed in today
should be relatively few posts, right?
sees 223 posts
cries

looks like theyre looking for whats going on
theyve had a decent focus on the poe of the days

this post is kinda yucky
somewhat because it feels belitting
somewhat because it cant be proved

. . .

lines up with earlier question about kaif
although in the context of “conversation about who is sus because of the kaif kill” this has shield-potential, especially since Chloe doesn’t add much of their own

Where is this read at now?

yolo is about where im at
although i should probably reread their ass

Why aren’t you just asking
y’know
the (person? people? i remember people saying someone claimed the third mason but i cant remember who it is for the life of me)

This sounds like a shitty post, but I actually like it because
with the knowledge of the meta on marl this actually does make sense

mood

This is a very good point
I would say Chloe/Wiisp not W/W from this but
she doesn’t go anywhere with it??
yay brain is trying to preflip in the absence of reliable tone
this sure is great cries
A lot of posts so not quoting but
the read on Helz feels like its real but I’d need to actually read Helz in order to give full thoughts on it
so, vaguely towny but I can’t really say how valid it is

please dont feed the paranoia
also, yes but NAI

This post in particular is bursting with awkwardness and self-awareness and I hate it

Do you still feel this way? Stronger or weaker if so?

This post as well also feels kinda weird, and… I’m not actually really sure why? There’s just something wrong with it

you say this
but iirc you have wiisp as like
towncore or townread or something
ill keep my eye out for further on this but, blatantly contradicting myself from earlier
this actually has a decent bit of partner equity if Wiisp flips W

Once again, this post feels awkward but there’s nothing in it on a micro level that feels awkward so im not really sure where this is coming from but that almost
makes it worse

subconsciously gets pocketed by sassy chloe
i should resist but i… dont want to
hnng
i want chloe to be town
who could have seen this coming

however, this is feeling a bit more like shade than just normal sass

the treatment of wiisp is
extremely inconsistent and giving me paranoia

… and this post makes me want to vomit
what the fuuuuuuck
she then has a… decent post about EoD2 which does fit in with whats going on around it
so i like that
not going to quote it individually but it has a few good points and questions and doesn’t do the thing of not making any reads/not talking about any of their reads and really just trying to manipulate it to their agenda

dont mind this im just saving it in case
big post on helz feels good except for

this little part
its relatively small but so is the amount of botulinum needed to kill someone but I really don’t like it just because
theres the irony of being subtly pockety and an air of superiority in a post talking about blatantly admitting to pocketing wind

brain being stupid
but the fact that chloe is actually looking at the spreadsheet of the person shes trying to solve and 1) sees that its wrong and 2) gives a reason for why it could be wrong
feels like she actually cares?
hnng

god this is a mood

thought process feels… reasonable? I dont really like or dislike it personally
but i also have absolutely no context on the merc wagon or mercs posts today

its derps
what did you expect
her overall interaction with derps feels like she’s genuinely annoyed at him and cant make heads or tails
and then she’s super rude regardless of being right or wrong and spoilering it doesnt change that in the slightest.

:ghosthug:

now theses feel like chloe
like, the first post is the most chloe post i have seen this game
thank you for not going “lol!mech is always true because people cant lie on the internet”, but… it feels like youve interacted incredibly differently towards this claim and wisp’s claim
theres a very reasonable explanation for this that i see but id like to hear your reasoning
then we go on to the whole “wind is scum for having a hater ability”
which i personally disagree with?
i’ve had the “hated” modifier as town before and i definitely wouldnt consider it a scum-centric ability?
i dont super know the context but scumreading her off that just doesnt make sense although in hindsight writing this seems kinda wasted since the votecount from… 12 hours ago now jesus fucking christ im trying too hard doesnt have anyone voting wind

that much ego would create a singularity that would destroy the entire forum

stupidstupidstupidstupidSTUPIDSTUPIDSTUPIDSTU-
case on Wisdom is
ok i guess
i dont really get anything from it and my brain is telling me that its scummy that its not scummy and that sure does Make Sense™

uh
so
i hate to say this chloe
but i think youre… kinda tunneled on guillo
and it all comes back to the discrepancy between the babysitter/pgo claims which just
i really want you to explain why youre treating them so differently to me

ayaya
i dont really know how i feel about this
like i said earlier
im pretty sure helz was killed for the morally questionable quickedit

did
did chloes name just change to “Chair_Of_Deception” or am i just really oblivious?
also i dont know why this was spoilered

this feels like a total restart of chloes brain for some reason
but there were only about six minutes between this and the last post
and it kinda feels like a slap in the face and im not really sure why

ok
and… your thoughts on them are?

this also doesn’t really
line up
aaaaaa
i think im starting to just go senile

this
wasnt what i was thinking
im also not sure how this relates to anything or changes things around
urge to close this fucking iso = rising

thinking

thinking intensifies

i dont really know what this is referencing
i read through the 44 posts recently and i might just be missing it because im stupid but like
???

so
thoughts here are: acknowledging this is a thought exercise, but how exactly do you stand on helz and guillo at the moment
they seem to have been your two greatest scumreads overall
Wisdom imo looked moderately towny when they subbed in but i remember when reading up they said something that made me stop and go “what the fuck?” and im upset now that i cant remember what it was

does this hold true regardless? is there any chance of T/T? how does this relate to you thinking that Wiisp/Guillo can’t both exist as town? do you see me/guillo as a potential team?

did something change between now and your read on min earlier where you said they kinda felt flat? im not really sure how i feel about this in general because
i dont really… see anything youve mentioned as particularly Town!AI for min although i should
probably give them a dedicated look sooner or later
or i could just… not

ive already gone over this
but with the added knowledge of this supposedly being an rt on my wavelength i vibe surprisingly little with it
it feels a bit like she went “lets push this” and there wasnt a crazy amount of support so she went “still scummy haha but not that scummy haha” although her dropping it and going for what she saw immediately is a good look
and i admit that it could also just be real or also her just soaking up paranoia but i just
do not know

OH
okay this actually makes that post i quoted earlier and couldnt figure out make sense
and i can… kinda see how she got there? like not super
but im not exactly good at picking up softs

mood :pensive:
but then this super big post on wind that
i honestly cant really care to think about
ive already given my thoughts on chloe/wind and i dont think ill really go anywhere further by digging deeper into the rabbit hole
ive been at “225 / 255” for like a hundred posts now
this iso doesnt end
and also no longer “Chair of Deception” or whatever and back to Chloe
am I dumb???
what the fuck is going on
not going into her big post
am running out of energy

i lied
so
theres this
and the idea of me not trying to get wiisp killed is
objectively incorrect?
i stopped yesterday because i thought sync rates meant something but everyone is saying sync rates dont really mean anything
theres also a relatively minor thing that i was thinking about that i dont really want to get into
but if i super duper have to i will talk about it

please go deeper into this
my eyes are getting blurry
their read on Wisdom feels very fleshed out and it logically tracks
to the point that i definitely agree
and then she goes “but lol idk”
and its just like
i do not understand

i… somewhat agree? the kill on kaif, regardless of whether it was because of suspected mason or not makes me kinda think that like
wolves might be in solid positions regardless to go for yolos on suspected masons
but then it doesnt match up with other stuff and i
just want to bash my head into my desk

cries
i dont understand where youre going with your min read
i genuinely do not understand any of it
where where where
bounce bounce bounce
“im not confident” “im confident” “im not confident”

OH THANK GOD ITS FINALLY DONE
OH MY GOD THANK GOD

TL:DR - Chloe is WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON HERE
THERES SO MUCH I DO AND DONT VIBE WITH
AND THEN THERES SO MUCH I DO AND DONT AGREE WITH READWISE AND THOUGHT PROCESS WISE
AND THEN THERES THE DISCREPANCY BETWEEN GUILLO/WISP TREATMENT BUT THEN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF WIND
AND I JUST WANT TO BASH MY HEAD INTO A TABLE
also, it feels relatively minor, but like… she said she would analyze some case and then never did and i dont know why this is sticking out to me and its not ai but just like
what the fuck is going on with this slot

CHLOE, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU MORE FRUSTRATING THAN ERIKA

4 Likes

god
i spent nearly two hours finding those cat videos
facedesk

also
thats it
thats the rest of my activity and effort for this game

Ugh i was just about to go to sleep
Do i needa get on pc and reply to everything ):

Also i blame arete for the name change
Stupid inside joke and i didnt realize they changed my forum name

Ftr aelin i feel like we do this dance in every single game and its starting to get so
So
Tiring
Idk why
And im sorry if this sounds rude or something. I dont mean for it to
I just am starting to notice a pattern ahahah

I guess i feel like every time you case or iso me its like you’re reaching for conclusions on some things regardless of your alignment. Like you’re trying to milk a read out of anything and everything possible
(I do it too, i did it with my blitz read when i said their comment about not being village kp was townie, when… it wasnt. I just wanted it to be)
Im projecting a lot tbh
Im an asshole

I think that post from you is townie though so congrats

yes
thats… kinda the problem? I feel like we both expect a lot out of the other and then like so little from ourselves

its nice feeling like im doing something, and i honestly dont know whether this is true or not but also i couldnt even come to a conclusion on your alignment

:ghosthug:

No! I… need the critique tbh. I didn’t realize just how much I relied on tone before this game and so like
these isos are probably really fucky-wucky overall because im trying not to use tone as much and its pretty much been proven i cant really read you consistently tone-wise

1 Like