Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Out of curiosity what’s the general consensus on lemon

So I am gona drop some reads I did last night. I think there is some value in looking at the trains and how they were pushed EOD1. There was quite a few moves that could easily be very opportunistic.

I also gotta point out the post farming. I duno if there are some social status symbols created from having high posts on this site but its rather painful to sort through the thread and genuinely making it harder for me to read players. I feel like others have voiced as much as well and I question if this is NAI as people farming site achievements or if its AI with people intentionally flooding the thread…

I will throw out abbreviated reads in their individual posts so people can more easily reference them which I feel will fit the interactive play style this community embraces better.

2 Likes

No :frowning:

Guillotina- Town Read
They were pushed all over the place early on and made a lynchbait gambit that makes no sense for scum to pull. I find myself agreeing with both their thoughts and their direction and they seemed to TR Marl D1 and then triangulate off him to some extent. I could ramble about it more but I do town read this slot about as strongly as I could for a D1 read.

1 Like

I think Wiisp iso was towny up untill EoD then I saw sone problems

Silviu- Mason pass (Now semi-confirmed town)
Pretty much only a mason pass. If not for mason they look scummy to me.

(Note this was written last night before Lukundo’s flip.)

Before who’s flip

Blitz- Null to scum lean

One thing that bothers me with this slot is they say they read everything and iso players but there is a big lack of positions taken. Going through their ISO to figure out who they TR and SR gives me very little in spite of having 80 posts D1. @Blitz- Can you clarify what you think of more players than just Pokemon and Wiisp?
I think everyone that skims his iso will find this same issue and it is a bit alarming.

2 Likes

I will be surprised if I do not fuck up Lux with Luk again. This is like the 3rd time >.<

Lemon- Null to town lean
I feel better about this slot going back through them. They have a higher position to post count density and I can follow their reasoning. They are scum read by man but still go against the grain in a way I feel is not agenda driven and does not make sense for a scum to do. Overall I would slightly town lean this slot and am a bit critical of the consensus view of them.

Erika- Null
I would like to see more out of this player. I liked that they do not seem to give any fucks about faking a read to appease anyone. I am not sure if they are intentionally lurking or maybe disinterested in D1 but they seemed to have a decent voice and have chosen not use it much so far this game. This may be a good slot for people to push for activity.

Mercenary- Null
I still feel his most telling interaction was the way he TR Erika for being new and from that SR me but then backtracked after realizing they were not new. That entire thought process still pings me a bit and feels unnatural but I am just going to watch and wait before calling this slot either town or scum. Their iso did not look bad but it did not look good either.

Min- Scum lean
I disagree with quite a few points they make but I am not sure if its AI. Things like seeing no self-pres as a town indicator or calling to be cop checked do not jive well in my mind but it might just be a playstyle difference given I can not see a fundamental difference to indicate scum with either move. A lot of their focus seems to be defensive and arguing that their behaviors others question are not AI which makes me slightly scum lean them overall.

:man_shrugging:

Zone- Town lean
I really like them for a few reasons. They stick to opinions that are not popular such as in 1048 advocating for policy lynches as town against Guill voicing how its used as a scum tool. This is shameless and feels like the ‘I have nothing to hide and do not give a shit’ attitude I get as town. I do dislike the CFD passion but that is a play style thing but something I picked up on is that they are very specifically tracking others reads and call out when a read changes in line with reasoning. I do not know how experienced Zone is as a player but this is a behavior that pings me as townie unless they recognize its faked value and I do not believe that is the case here. I genuinely question why this slot has taken the pressure it has and feel like this is a pretty transparent town from their D1 play

2 Likes

Hi derps @SirDerpsAlot

Did you rand town this game

Idk

1 Like

nice

SirDerpsAlot- Null
The replacement who voteparked Mercenary and left. Might as well be an empty slot starting D2 imo and I kinda think they had the intention of just skipping D1. (Not that I can blame them for not wanting to read a 3k day of 90% fluff)

@SirDerpsAlot what do you think of helz? any idea