SR ME HELZ

PLS

Sup body baby?

lol*

Town

1 Like

I’m glad we agree
@Nightingale what abt u?

@Silviu200530 What were Marl’s thoughts before he conked it in chat?

what are we talking about

Read on helz with or without an explanation is okay

Lol. Already did so last night : )

Vote: Lukundo
@osieorb18 @ElithePsycho

Lots of original points and very openly communicating his reads with reasoning behind them. His push to CFD Wiisp EOD1 felt really bad. It seemed like he was literally waiting for the clock to run down to push the case on Wiisp so there would be no time for conversation and he could get the lynch off. If it was D2+ I could see an alignment cop or something doing this but it was D1 and that was scummy as fuck in my book. Maybe some site-meta difference seeing as how interaction based and CFD friendly this site is but this really pinged me and I see as opportunistic and easily a scum motivated move.

If there is one thing this thread could for certain do with less of its people giving ‘reads’ without reasoning imo.

dub

Also the reason why I say my overall suckiness in response to pressure is nai is because you can ask people I’ve played with and they’ll agree. ( @WindwardAway )

I’m the type of person who feels uncomfortable not defending myself and if that makes me have an unfortunate time while playing fm then rip.

That’s fair, but what I’ve learnt is usually people hate being forced to give out explanations and it just makes them not out of spite sometimes

null to slight wolf
their opening felt weird and stiff and felt they were leaning on “don’t RVS” as a crutch while they try to find out how to get into the game
Their latr posts are like fine, not inspiring or anything
their case on me looked slightl disingenuous

ive only read probably ~1/8 of their posting so don’t take this too much

2 Likes

Love the way you give reasons why I’m townie then be like “but CFD on unflipped player when we lynched a townie instead is bad lol”

3 Likes

Prop. Please leave my house.

I’ll take a look at it, at some point today
also ok Boomer

I am pretty unsympathetic to that. If you do not want to analyze people and push your reasoning on them you are not playing the right game.

Allowing people to take reasonless stances allows wolves to pretend to play and does not help players sort the alignments of others. Its often as indicative of the person giving a reads alignment to what they say and how they reason things out as it is to reading what they think about another player imo.

I understand where you’re coming from n that makes sense

H